What's new

Patched Money Glitch (Semi-Solo) Facility Workaround Soda + Desk method

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get the missing mini map and loading on bottom right after doing the reception method and I enter ellegy then double tap my ps4 button to join someone in another targeting mode and when i do that i accept first and decline second alert, but I also get a third alert saying person isnt online or in session (message says something like that) and then i end up just drivi g ellegy out of facility. Was in an invite only session. What am I doing wrong.
Just sit still in the Elegy until you get the first alert, THEN hold the gas, accept, decline, accept and don't let go of gas, your character should exit the car , keep holding gas until you get the black screen as you get kicked from facility. Don't rush the "accept, decline, accept" alerts, leave half a second or so between each one but just keep the gas pressed

J

Jgamez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, pretty quick once you get the hang of it. The only issue I'm having is every other time at the soda machine it pulls me into the job.... like clockwork no matter the timing. Anyone else having this issue?

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if u can’t put custom plates on your vehicle? It doesn’t give an option for them. I can put them on the issi but I have a future shock slamvan that I dupe and it don’t give an option for custom plates. Before you ask yes it sells for 1.8 million

*Posted under the wrong thread* any help would be appreciated tho.

Last edited:
T

thejoey414

Reaction score
Sin$
Worked once.. now it sucks me into the job even though I quit the assistant menu on time

Fortebot

Fortebot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this glitch still work because it kicks me out of the car but not out of the facility

YAbo1

YAbo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this glitch still work because it kicks me out of the car but not out of the facility
Yea just make sure you hold gas as soon as you're thrown in the gane and holding it on the alerts as long as you get the loading circle you know the glitch will work

T

thejoey414

Reaction score
Sin$
No longer working... they took away the Securoserv option and my bunker after going thru the whole thing

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No longer working... they took away the Securoserv option and my bunker after going thru the whole thing
What do you mean? You can’t enter your bunker any longer? Securoserv Is annoying but you can take a street car or job teleport.

T

thejoey414

Reaction score
Sin$
No I did that. Took a street vehicle because I couldn’t call in security service services.And when I got to work my bunker is it was just ground. Dirt and grass, no bunker. But it showed it on my mini map

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No I did that. Took a street vehicle because I couldn’t call in security service services.And when I got to work my bunker is it was just ground. Dirt and grass, no bunker. But it showed it on my mini map
Have you been able to recreate this? I’ve had that happen before with the bunker disappearing. How many times have you tried?

T

thejoey414

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you been able to recreate this? I’ve had that happen before with the bunker disappearing. How many times have you tried?
I have only tried once with that outcome. The time before, I was kicked out of the facility, in a different lobby with other people, whom are invisible on the radar nor the pause map, but they were able to blow up myself and the street car I was in.
Post automatically merged:

Btw this is all with the assistant menu way. Can’t hit the soda machine way for the life of me. I have done this plenty times with no issues before yesterday.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have only tried once with that outcome. The time before, I was kicked out of the facility, in a different lobby with other people, whom are invisible on the radar nor the pause map, but they were able to blow up myself and the street car I was in.
Post automatically merged:

Btw this is all with the assistant menu way. Can’t hit the soda machine way for the life of me. I have done this plenty times with no issues before yesterday.
I would try again. I have had both of those things happen to me before as well. I’ve had the bunker disappear and I have been spawned into a strange hybrid public/invite only lobby. It happens, because, well we are glitching lol! I would try a few more time before saying it is patched.
I’ll give you a tip for the soda machine. Just before your character goes to throw the can press square and X to accept the job. It works like a charm that way.

T

thejoey414

Reaction score
Sin$
I appreciate the feedback. I did try again and, you’re right! Just did it twice in a row, without incident.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I appreciate the feedback. I did try again and, you’re right! Just did it twice in a row, without incident.
Glad to help! Whenever you glitch always try to do it a few times, even change session to refresh if you have to, just to be sure. Now get that money!

I

IamNotDoIngAnythiN

Reaction score
Sin$
the car is not on the same spot inside the the bunker in the last step.

Top Bottom
Login
Register