What's new

Patched Money Glitch (Semi-Solo) Facility Workaround Soda + Desk method

Eliot2022

Eliot2022

Reaction score
Sin$
in the last part, when i replace the car into the MOC, this car disappear into the MOC

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in the last part, when i replace the car into the MOC, this car disappear into the MOC

I just had this happen. I was in a public session, but I went to creator and then an invite only session and redid the glitch and it worked

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the steps for that? I saw someone mentioning CESP menu also, but never saw steps for that either.
Just search it on YouTube, all yo music have to do is go to your assistant hold start button and press right on the dpad doesn’t really require timing. Extremely easy to do and much more consistent then the soda method

Eliot2022

Eliot2022

Reaction score
Sin$
I just had this happen. I was in a public session, but I went to creator and then an invite only session and redid the glitch and it worked
i tryied, i was on creator then normal gta to go to an invite only session, and still desappear when i replace it

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tryied, i was on creator then normal gta to go to an invite only session, and still desappear when i replace it
Was the car you're duping the last one you drove? If so try requesting any other car and once it arrives, you don't even have to enter it. Just force save with an outfit change. Then switch sessions and try.

Eliot2022

Eliot2022

Reaction score
Sin$
Was the car you're duping the last one you drove? If so try requesting any other car and once it arrives, you don't even have to enter it. Just force save with an outfit change. Then switch sessions and try.
i did it with another way, before replace the car, i go into the MOC, then i go out and replace the car

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is now patched as of new patch that went out today 1 hour ago. They removed cesp again.

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup. With drink machine, when character starts drinking, wait 2 seconds before start job

And also a workaround for desk method

1 Join someone in different targeting mode and decline second alert
2 Start a job and stay on second alert
3 Press right dpad
4 Accept alert
5 Start anu job from map
6 Accept alert and quick close assistent menu

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup. With drink machine, when character starts drinking, wait 2 seconds before start job

And also a workaround for desk method

1 Join someone in different targeting mode and decline second alert
2 Start a job and stay on second alert
3 Press right dpad
4 Accept alert
5 Start anu job from map
6 Accept alert and quick close assistent menu

Nice?

T

toyskill171

Reaction score
Sin$
The issue I am having it the game will not let me join on a friend through Xbox

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is this patched? it doesnt kick me out of the facility
For the last part, part, I get into the free Elegy in facility, join a friend via the home button and when I get the first black "join friend" screen, start holding gas (R2) and keep holding it until I've accepted alert, declined alert and accepted alert, am kicked from the car and don't let go of gas until the screen goes black as you are kicked from facility. Probably not necessary to hold gas that long but works for me

B

BryanFarm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I get the missing mini map and loading on bottom right after doing the reception method and I enter ellegy then double tap my ps4 button to join someone in another targeting mode and when i do that i accept first and decline second alert, but I also get a third alert saying person isnt online or in session (message says something like that) and then i end up just drivi g ellegy out of facility. Was in an invite only session. What am I doing wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register