What's new

Patched Money Glitch (Semi-Solo) Facility Workaround Soda + Desk method

K

KurtisOhhBee

Reaction score
Sin$
Found a fix for the icons not showing... just restart and drive car back in and out of moc then when you arrive near facility, change settings to hide, back to show again then force save. Once you’re in facility, open map and switch to check they’re there, should be good. Still working on ps4
Post automatically merged:

if you are in the facility when you go to options-->map, the map you are going to see is the inside map of the facility, when you see the inside map press tactil button once and it show you the entire city map with the activities if you have already set it on the interactive menu as I said in the above post.

I know how to switch to above ground map but the issue we were having is that on the full map, no jobs were showing. Just normal stuff like shops and pay n sprays etc. I’ve found a fix for it anyway but thanks

Last edited:
J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you haven't found out yet, on PS4 tap the ps button push up to the friends tab then find one thats playing, then hit join session, to make it quicker for the next one. before you start the glitch do that first and hover on join session then quickly double tap the ps button, doing it that way takes you back to the game and "join session" by double tapping the button

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UGGGH used to b able to do it but now it says currently unavailable on job until its too late to launch it

Ama Mods

Ama Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this today and car disappeared from every garage it’s completely gone. The personal vehicle symbol was in the parking spot in bunker but no visible car and obviously not where I left it directly behind moc. Already called mechanic and mors mutual. Has this happened to anyone else?

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this today and car disappeared from every garage it’s completely gone. The personal vehicle symbol was in the parking spot in bunker but no visible car and obviously not where I left it directly behind moc. Already called mechanic and mors mutual. Has this happened to anyone else?
Try requesting personal vehicle from the MOC. Bring it back into the Bunker and start again.

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me have a glitch mate because my friendlist is never online on gta i'm on ps4 gamertag HYENA2274
It's super easy on PS4.. You can join any community.. I joined a car meet community and change my targeting to free aim. 95% of the time I hit somebody in a different targeting mode.

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since this one is still working, I am trying it, but when I click to join my friends game nothing happens. Has anyone had this problem before? Thanks in advance.

T

THM3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since this one is still working, I am trying it, but when I click to join my friends game nothing happens. Has anyone had this problem before? Thanks in advance.

Just make sure your friend is still online and just update the "Now Playing" list (If PS4).. This happens when your friend "changes the session" or it may also happen if your "internet lags".

Btw, thanks for the update.

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just make sure your friend is still online and just update the "Now Playing" list (If PS4).. This happens when your friend "changes the session" or it may also happen if your "internet lags".

Btw, thanks for the update.

I'm on Xbox, but I just restarted and it worked.

Got a few dupes done. If you go through the steps and you return to your bunker to find the car missing, go to creator and then a start a new session to refresh yourself then start over.

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean launch an activity from the map?

Do you have your map set to show all jobs? If so, you need to.

If you have your map set to show all jobs and they don't appear, you can load up titan of a job and exit out of it once it's loaded. That should work.

Couple things I've noticed.

If you join the job and get pulled out of the facility, you need to accept the job quicker. I kind of 'roll' my thumb from the x button to a button so I'm hitting the a button just a split second after I hit the x button.

After I get in my elegy and join a friend, I get pulled out of the facility and sent to a completely different facility. Then I just job teleport to a spot right by my bunker.

Hopefully it's okay to post but this is a good video I was using to help:

Pott

Pott

RGH Owner
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working I've tried alot and it just keeps joining the job.

Razbe

Razbe

Reaction score
Sin$
You can just open telephone and go to internet and open maze bank and go out instead of opening criminal starter pack its more easy like that ?

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working I've tried alot and it just keeps joining the job.

Definitely works as I just hit it a few minutes ago on Xbox.

However this time when I got in my free elegy it drove out of the facility which is definitrly weird. So I'm going to try again.

*edit* definitely still works. It's just that sometimes I get a 'job failed to download' when job teleporting. That pretty much messes the whole glitch up.

Last edited:
zIFrankieIz

zIFrankieIz

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work on Xbox? Each time i go back to the bunker to replace my car isn't where i left it?

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work on Xbox? Each time i go back to the bunker to replace my car isn't where i left it?

Definitely. Been doing it for the last hour on Xbox.

Are you job teleporting from the facility to your bunker? I started using the Buzzard to go from Bunker to Facility and Facility to Bunker and it has worked for 6 dupes in a row in the same session. It also feels like it's going faster.

Remember since this doesn't require custom plates, after your dupe is in the MOC you can just pull that car out and start again.

zIFrankieIz

zIFrankieIz

Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely. Been doing it for the last hour on Xbox.

Are you job teleporting from the facility to your bunker? I started using the Buzzard to go from Bunker to Facility and Facility to Bunker and it has worked for 6 dupes in a row in the same session. It also feels like it's going faster.

Remember since this doesn't require custom plates, after your dupe is in the MOC you can just pull that car out and start again.

Just tried it and managed to get a dupe, can confirm this is working!

Pott

Pott

RGH Owner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah its working on xbox found the soda thing is all timing and I hope this works tomorrow

Top Bottom
Login
Register