What's new

Patched Money Glitch (Semi-Solo) Facility Workaround Soda + Desk method

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was able to do a couple dupes today. I cannot believe this method(soda method) is still working after all this time.

I

IamNotDoIngAnythiN

Reaction score
You need to describe all the steps that you are using. I have had this happen a few times and it usually occurs because one step/steps were done incorrectly.
It seems the teleport glitch was messing it up and so I was not able to see my car

Eluciv

Eluciv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the drink machine you only need to launch the job as he's about to throw can away and it works every time.. Don't need to do two of them like the video

MrSandman8386

MrSandman8386

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear I can't get this to work, I've hit the can part about 30 different times and it always loads me into the job

Hiram Abiff

Hiram Abiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear I can't get this to work, I've hit the can part about 30 different times and it always loads me into the job
I’ve been doing it all day. You are getting your timing wrong. You have to start the job right before he throws the can. I know you may be doing this, but if you keep loading into the job it means your timing is off by just a second. Try doing it as your character’s head just begins to tilt forward after he has drank the soda but before he throws the can. That is the sweet spot to get it to work. Let me know how it goes.

elmtb

elmtb

Reaction score
Hey, can someone help me out? I’m trying to get this to work. I get all the steps down, put my Issi back into my MOC, but when I load into my MOC I’m standing in the middle of Bay 3 without my Issi.

Hiram Abiff

Hiram Abiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, can someone help me out? I’m trying to get this to work. I get all the steps down, put my Issi back into my MOC, but when I load into my MOC I’m standing in the middle of Bay 3 without my Issi.
Are you on PC?

Hiram Abiff

Hiram Abiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you give some details? You get booted from the facility and once back to the bunker the Issi disappears in the MOC? I’ve never had that happen before.

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walk in first, walk out and then drive issi in.

You can avoid this to happen by driving into your moc before you start the glitch.

J

Jleong864

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This still works today after closing the app?

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Yes this was patched today also both methods.

Top Bottom