Reaction score
Sin$
whats the word with this here?

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
We have to buy the transformation to lowrider necessarily?

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so if we fail, we lost 1 000 000$ ...
on xbox one I can't join my friend with the menu of xbox

A1000dreamsofu

A1000dreamsofu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well if you want Max value u need to put like 1.9 mill into the rh8

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
well if you want Max value u need to put like 1.9 mill into the rh8

Yeah but he is talking about the possible lost. If you put 1.9 million in it and you can't get a single dupe u can still sell the original and get half ur money back... :tongue:

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so if we fail, we lost 1 000 000$ ...
on xbox one I can't join my friend with the menu of xbox

I have xbox one and can join friends via dashboard/chat or online friends tab.

Also zasar909 had a video last night saying it still works.
Just do the initial upgrade (900k) dupe 2 cars then max it out after you secure your money back. I do that on nearly all of these "new upgraded retro" dupes.
I've actually never fully upgraded mods on cars till after 2-3 dupes on these glitching cars in mod shop/ceo garage glitches. Safest way imo.

Rukkuz

Rukkuz

Reaction score
Sin$
Zasar909 said it's working as of an hour ago. Just incase anyone else was curious

T

ToMuchBass

Reaction score
Sin$
Has any one duped an oppressor? No plates... Does the plata data from the faggio or whatever stay with the dup? The oppressor is made expensive and it few upgrades are mad expensive. Might be comparable to the retro.

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has any one duped an oppressor? No plates... Does the plata data from the faggio or whatever stay with the dup? The oppressor is made expensive and it few upgrades are mad expensive. Might be comparable to the retro.

yo only get 50% of the upgrades on a car back; and you cannot upgrade the opressor like the 2 million you put into an elegy.

all the youtubers and glitchers here would have recommened opressors :wink:

ScofieldX

ScofieldX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is very risky and unstable as you will frequently spawn outside, or your friend will just end up in your car (in your garage) not to mention each time you try this you risk losing millions 
I would just recommend against doing this glitch IF you don't have the money to risk losing
After the most recent money glitches, I'd assume everyone is rich by now. So what's the point in posting more dupes? Lol. 
You can only dupe the oppressor one time for $2million & some odd change, the dupes sell for 206k while the retro sells for 971k depending on the upgrades. Lol

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After the most recent money glitches, I'd assume everyone is rich by now. So what's the point in posting more dupes? Lol. 

You can only dupe the oppressor one time for $2million & some odd change, the dupes sell for 206k while the retro sells for 971k depending on the upgrades. Lol
Rich is relative lol, i've got about 45m in dupes and 3.5 in the bank, own 90% of the expensive stuff in the game people want to own and yet I'm the opposite way. Until there's a car wash style glitch, which can easily produce clean dupes [or just money] I'm surprised people are even looking for other glitches. :roflmao:

Ashley Gillingham

Ashley Gillingham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i try this my car gets put in the garage and myself and friend left stood in the modshop

DEADGAMINGlive

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i try this my car gets put in the garage and myself and friend left stood in the modshop
me too i tried and 3 of my friends tried and same thing it puts us standing in the mod shop no car, this gotta b patched worked fine b4

N

NeXsus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me too i tried and 3 of my friends tried and same thing it puts us standing in the mod shop no car, this gotta b patched worked fine b4

Was giving this a try on PC, and seeing the same, after the initial upgrade we end up standing in the mod shop, but if I bring the car back in and retry he remains in the car in the modshop but the car is gone from the garage, if I get in another car or swap spots it will still suck you out but the car disappears from the modshop, just can't get the car in the mod shop and in the garage to start the glitch :frown:

Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo only get 50% of the upgrades on a car back; and you cannot upgrade the opressor like the 2 million you put into an elegy.

all the youtubers and glitchers here would have recommened opressors :wink:
Sell your original and keep the dupe. You can only do it once though. Same with the rest of the gunnrunning vehicles. Way easier and far more profit in Elergy retros but any vehicle from Bennts will make you the most $ as you only get the money you spent on upgrades. Thats why the elergy is the most popular. The Nero custom and.....i forgot the name of tge other car from Bennys but they sell for clise to as much as the elergy retro customs do.

I

Ibohadus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched?Whenever i drive out the first time and join friend 1,me and friend 2 get put in the garage.

Top Bottom
Login
Register