What's new

Patched money glitch after hotfixes 1.15 (not solo)

jackthetripper

jackthetripper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
patched ......
5.order elegy(free car) and then go to blue circle and pick car your friend is in and swap it with elegy( IMPORTANT as you need to swap vehicles before the elegy arrives to garage) 7. drive back into garage or go sell your duped car either way its duped AND will be able to be sold at any time. Thanks have fun

Last edited:
FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
1.have friend buzz into garage 2. get into adder ( most expensive car you own) have friend get into passenger seat 3. have friend go into single player character, have them stay on the quit screen
4.drive out of garage, when you can actually drive have friend hit cancel on quit screen, drive back into garage 5.order elegy(free car) and then go to blue circle and pick car your friend is in and swap it with elegy(important as you need to swap vehicles before the elegy arrives to garage) 6.get back into car with friend drive out of garage have friend find new session through the start button or just leave session in any they can. 7. drive back into garage or go sell your duped car either way its duped AND will be able to be sold at any time.
Posted so many times sorry man :frown: i think Echo had the original post.

jackthetripper

jackthetripper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
please note i replaced a rusty rebel i had in my garage when i ordered the elegy and this method just worked for me again im on ps3

jackthetripper

jackthetripper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you mean the original glitch when you order elegys in advance, because after the hotfixes that have occured in the last 24 hours all other methods are busted (unless you havent restarted your system in 2 days) muggers and hookers disappear after hotfix and if you try to dup with elegy already in garage it just moves them, swap them before elegy arrives and it dups them, if it has been posted im just relaying the message since 2 new threads have been posted that dont work

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
do you mean the original glitch when you order elegys in advance, because after the hotfixes that have occured in the last 24 hours all other methods are busted (unless you havent restarted your system in 2 days) muggers and hookers disappear after hotfix and if you try to dup with elegy already in garage it just moves them, swap them before elegy arrives and it dups them, if it has been posted im just relaying the message since 2 new threads have been posted that dont work
Yes im sorry.

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So you drive out, get your friend to quit the SP screen but they stay in the car when you drive back in?

It used to be the case that you'd then freeze on driving back out, hence their having to buzz in.

jackthetripper

jackthetripper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hooker on ps3 patched, yes friend stays in car the only difference is that you order elegy after you drive you and your friend back in to garage and dup the car before elegy arrives, space will look empty and it works this way the old way is patched also. The description is pretty clear and easy and I just did it to see if its still works, it works please note I'm on ps3

Top Bottom
Login
Register