What's new

Patched Money glitch after Heists update! (After 1.23/1.08)

H

henryborked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PATCHED, APPARENTLY ACROSS THE BOARD. LEAVE YOUR CONSOLES ON IF YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO DO IT AND YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GO ON FOR A BIT.

THIS IS THE CURRENTLY WORKING METHOD AFTER THE HOTFIX, THANKS TO SNUFFZERO!!

purchase rusty rebel and go to LSC

Wheels > SUV > Chrome
purchase Sunrise wheels for $8125.

then

go to wheels > Offroad > Chrome
Challenger wheels are available for free

sell and it will make a profit of $28,717

Video proof by GOD GOHAN:

Last edited:
M

MattD2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, that's a great return on burrito. Gotta do a few myself when I get in game.

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems you have to buy anything and afterwards the sad trombone is free, right?
Has anyone tried to buy the sad trombone right away? Then it is deducted? (at work.. can't try now :smile: ).

edit: oh k, the raider might add a lot too :smile: The whole prices/resale prices are off. otherwise all the modded NPC cars wouldn't be 40-50k. So the rims seem to make a lot.

H

henryborked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, that's a great return on burrito. Gotta do a few myself when I get in game.
It just got better. I changed the OP to reflect that: buy a Rusty Rebel instead and your profit goes up a few grand. 
It seems you have to buy anything and afterwards the sad trombone is free, right?
Has anyone tried to buy the sad trombone right away? Then it is deducted? (at work.. can't try now :smile: ).

edit: oh k, the raider might add a lot too :smile: The whole prices/resale prices are off. otherwise all the modded NPC cars wouldn't be 40-50k. So the rims seem to make a lot.
Sad Trombone is free at the moment. No special tricks or whatever.

Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you not do it with a rusty rebel?

I just spent 76000 on the sad trombone. If you don't click on suspension first this is what it will cost you. Doh!

NaughtyBoy

NaughtyBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, the sad trombone is free, despite showing a cost of $26K. However, it's the wheel change that brings the profit. It somehow adds around $20K to the sale value, despite only costing $5K.

Hammer this like mad - it will be gone quickly!

H

henryborked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you not do it with a rusty rebel?

I just spent 76000 on the sad trombone. If you don't click on suspension first this is what it will cost you. Doh!
Yes you can do it with a rusty rebel. Just like I wrote. :wink:

You spent 0 on those horns m8, the money wasn't deducted. No need for supension tricks.

Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can do it with a rusty rebel. Just like I wrote. :wink:

You spent 0 on those horns m8, the money wasn't deducted. No need for supension tricks.
I watched it get deducted from my money. Not being funny but I'm not an idiot. It cost me 76K. Why would I lie?

H

henryborked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I watched it get deducted from my money. Not being funny but I'm not an idiot. It cost me 76K. Why would I lie?
Odd. You seem to be the unlucky one then bro. It isn't deducted for me. I'm on ps4. You?

Just to be sure I checked my transaction log on the Maze bank site and it doesn't show deductions for the horn. Definitely free.

U

UberJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
going to hammer this later hope its not patched in the next 4 hours and secondly hope a can get on tonight as servers didnt work for me yesterday

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

you might have to buy anything beforehand, and then it gets free. Like it was for the suspension. Try buying the raider rims before and see if it free afterwards

H

henryborked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you might have to buy anything beforehand, and then it gets free. Like it was for the suspension. Try buying the raider rims before and see if it free afterwards
Tried that. For me that makes no difference. Free is free. :biggrin:

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
will verify in the evening. Damn there is no time to play heists. Still have to repaint my cars, verify several glitches... no time for the actual game..

Top Bottom
Login
Register