What's new

Solved Money Drop Pickups Capped at $60,000?

B

browserperson

Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like Rockstar has implemented a limit, in which players can only receive $60,000 from cash drops, negating the money drop lobbies. That has happened with two separate mods. Happens for host and clients. Nobody else seems to be talking about this. I'm confused. Is no one else having this problem?

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m fairly certain it’s menu dependent. I was just doing lobbies in which I let people stay till they got 7-10mil

Upvote 0
B

browserperson

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m fairly certain it’s menu dependent. I was just doing lobbies in which I let people stay till they got 7-10mil
Which menu were you using. My friend was using Crispy. I think that's what it was called. I wanna try Aztral Prime, but it's still down.

Upvote 0
Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Which menu were you using. My friend was using Crispy. I think that's what it was called. I wanna try Aztral Prime, but it's still down.
Idk if your menu is on here, but here. Shows some menus have limits, and others don’t.

_d2f4721389218695b062e60acbf3fc4f-png.jpg

Upvote 0
Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, that's interesting. Aztral and Crispy aren't on there. I guess someone reviewed those menus?
Yes, wasn’t me. It just shows that some menus are in fact limited to x amount of dollar per x minutes. Meaning it is very likely the menu you are using has the same limitation.

Upvote 0
B

browserperson

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, wasn’t me. It just shows that some menus are in fact limited to x amount of dollar per x minutes. Meaning it is very likely the menu you are using has the same limitation.
Very interesting. I never knew that such limitations existed. Good to know it's specifically a menu limitation and not a Rockstar implemented restriction.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register