Sin$
founder : broontango
After patch founder- EMT_GangGang TV
REQUIRMENTS
2 friends
Steps
1. Start call a tula or a airplane that have a machin gun
2. Go to spot on the video and put the airplane on the same place
3. Have 1 friend switch on the airplane and the other one take the machine gun position
4. friend in machin gun position need to go on 1st person view then go over option - online- crew - select one ( ign best ) and hold down d pad button
5. the money will drop from the sky , it's your turn now :biggrin: , make your money then i suggest to buy deluxo or what u don't have on gta 5 online , maybe R will wipe your money

Last edited:
B

Banko Binelli

Reaction score
Sin$
This is most likely to get wiped. If not at least a very high risk. Just saying... So if you do this I’d spend the money right away.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But it's found money, which it doesnt go on the transaction sheet how would they know you didnt just kill a lot of ppl and take their money.

Sure they might can figure it out but only by same audit as duping i.e. hey where you get $300m worth of cars. Is possible but not likely.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
But it's found money, which it doesnt go on the transaction sheet how would they know you didnt just kill a lot of ppl and take their money.

Sure they might can figure it out but only by same audit as duping i.e. hey where you get $300m worth of cars. Is possible but not likely.
Dont know about that. What i do know is that people that get money drops from modded lobbies have a high frequency of wipe and getting banned. That money doesnt show up in transaction log either.

W

Weigel21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be fun to try, but not all that profitable for most players. I mean, you're looking at what, making 500k-1M an hour? And you need two friends. Sure it can be AFK, but the Bogdan Problem B2B is much more profitable for two people. I'll stick to that, no risk of a money wipe or much of anything really, but still, this would be best and amusing to try.

FiercestTiger

FiercestTiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont know about that. What i do know is that people that get money drops from modded lobbies have a high frequency of wipe and getting banned. That money doesnt show up in transaction log either.
You dont have a high chance of wipe or ban due to modded drops. But this you might get by, but if you get over 100mill and just spend it all at once then you might get wiped

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna leave this here cus whenever ppl say to spend ur money to avoid wipes its good to know this before hand.

if you have 50/100+ million, dont invest your money into cars, you will only lose money because they will take ALL of the money you made
if u make 50mil then spend it, but still have 50mil? theyll take it
only invest if you start from nothing so then you will actually make a profit, but i'd just risk it with this glitch tbh with the low payout.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont have a high chance of wipe or ban due to modded drops. But this you might get by, but if you get over 100mill and just spend it all at once then you might get wiped
Ok. Just ask all the people who got wiped and banned. It was extremely common when i was a moderator.

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the last one & made like 10k I stopped because the propellers Kept on breaking so, I guess 10k won't even be on R*s radar. I did the everything for free on PS4 & got 67 scramjets worth 2.7 mill each. You need two PS4s which I do have well I've got 4 PS4s in my house.

M

melvinneter1

Reaction score
Sin$
founder : broontango
After patch founder- EMT_GangGang TV
REQUIRMENTS
2 friends
Steps
1. Start call a tula or a airplane that have a machin gun
2. Go to spot on the video and put the airplane on the same place
3. Have 1 friend switch on the airplane and the other one take the machine gun position
4. friend in machin gun position need to go on 1st person view then go over option - online- crew - select one ( ign best ) and hold down d pad button
5. the money will drop from the sky , it's your turn now :biggrin: , make your money then i suggest to buy deluxo or what u don't have on gta 5 online , maybe R will wipe your money

why does my plane breaks after a couple mins?

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
this is highly incorrect

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you're talking for modded lobby 10k for kill you're wrong , no wipe

Top Bottom
Login
Register