• Thread starter MasterclassUK
  • Start date
  • Views 353
M

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Hey,

I got my hands on 5 beta codes. So i thought i would try it on my laptop since the xbox beta has been delayed since the beta release.
My problem is that when i load the game up and search, it joins me in a game but it just constantly jumps and doesnt let me do much because of this issue.
Im assuming that my laptop just ins't good enough to play PC games on but i was wondering if there was a way to solve this issue?

Thank you.
Liam

EDIT, Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum. I looked about and this seemed best place for a PC question.

X

x Enjoi Life x

Reaction score
ehhh i dont think thats it. my computer is OVER qualified for the game and it does the same thing. i could not find a fix for it. you're not missing out on much, trust me.

M

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
lol so ive heard. From watching videos on youtube it looks really good, but a hell of a lot of people are saying it's dissapointing.

I like BFBC2's MP to a certain extent so i think im going to find this the same.. Although i was very dissapointed when i heard DICE where doing the multiplayer! I don't want this game to be an expansion pack It just won't be worth it.

If you figure out how to get the beta running smoothly please post.

Liam

Top Bottom