• Start date
  • Views 951
I

Intoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good you got it :smile:
It should work now and you don't need to extract default.xex and replace it. I never do it and never had any problems.
Report back if any problems.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good you got it :smile:
It should work now and you don't need to extract default.xex and replace it. I never do it and never had any problems.
Report back if any problems.
No, that would be pointless.. Why would *anybody* extract the xex and put it back in that makes no sense..

EDIT: rephrased as i was not trying to direct 'you' in the above pharse to a specific person.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, that would be pointless.. Why would you extract the xex and put it back in that makes no sense..
Someone suggested a while back that it stopped the hash checks on it and causes less chance of corruption within the default.xex but you know they should go f*** themselves.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't say that I did it. Other people do that for some reason. I said I don't and never have problems.
i know, im just saying thats dumb

Someone suggested a while back that it stopped the hash checks on it and causes less chance of corruption within the default.xex but you know they should go f*** themselves.
'Someone' is a retard then, just saying. If anything it a greater chance of corruption

J

Pier2k9

"Valar Morghulis"
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I seen it on tutorials on youtube so thats why I started doing it... :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register