• Start date
  • Views 466
Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL...so I just burned a modded GoW2 disc (run fast, insta-down, fullauto everything, etc. etc.)

I showed my friends and they thought it was sooo funny and wanted to do it against some kids on GB. So we go on GB and accept some match with settings that scrubs usually do. Sure enough -- 4-12, and the kids are new to GB. PERFECT!

They host first on River, and we let them 5-0 us...
2nd map, I host on Security. First round I just run over there and shotty them all coming out of spawn. Keep in mind, these kids are like 9-10 years old...and they are all in the same house. After the round one of them starts yelling "I GOT THIS ON CAPTURE!!!", and the other shouted "Wow, how'd you do that??". We blamed it on lag...they believed us, lmfao.

2nd round, we ran through the lasers and flanked them coming out of spawn. Again, this triggered "I GOT THIS ON CAPTURE", to which I replied "What brand is it? Where'd ya get it?" He answered "A Dazzle, I got it at Ace Hardware". I laughed soooo hard.

So we ended up 5-0'ing them, and they went off crying and never came back.

Mods on GB = priceless.

Now who's up to fill my "legit mods" request...to piss off some MLG stars? hahahaha

F

FtK Shadow

Retired Super Mod
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
well someone thinks they are cool dont they...

Top Bottom
Login
Register