Mods not showing up?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Nowise, Jun 17, 2009 with 9 replies and 474 views.

1. Nowise

Nowise Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey,

I just got new into Modding ( Just got my Xport last Night :tongue:) and every time I'm done modding the Map (A.K.A changing the tags in Forge/Rehashing/Resigning) I overwrite it with the Unmodded map, but when I put in Halo 3, the Map is gone completly and it still takes up Storage like its still their. Anyone know how to Fix it?

Thanks, Nowise:smile:

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    What version of Forge are you using?

3. OP
    Nowise

Nowise Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im using the one for Halo 3 Toybox V2, But the address Bar below just says Forge.

4. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
  5. OP
    Nowise

Nowise Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea, Thats the Forge i've been using. So, That shouldn't be the Problem.

6. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Do you have the KV that comes with it in the same directory as you have the program?

7. OP
    Nowise

Nowise Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thats kinda the Problem now. Everytime I use CONcept V2, It says Invalid Signature or Invalid Key Vault. Am I doing somthing Wrong?:?

8. Jimbodawg

Jimbodawg Newbie

Ratings:
    Go here and download CONcept 0.3. In Forge, after you're done with editing everything, save everything, and then click Tools - Resign All.

After that, open up CONcept 0.3 and open the file you just resigned with Forge 2.6 and click Resign. You DON'T have to click Rehash/Resign.

Then, drag the file back into Xplorer360 Extreme 2 and overwrite the original.

That SHOULD work, if not, lemme know. =)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Its funny people think its such a drag/bother to just click 'Rehash' then 'Resign' I mean, clicking the 'Resign' Button is so much easier than the 'Rehash/Resign' button... But also your problem was clearly using a Banned Keypair, us CONcept 0.3, and make sure to get you correct IDs (Profile, Device, and Console.) If you have an Un-Banned Keypair but keep changing all the IDs to 0's it won't show either.

10. Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:
    I just wish that more people would use good ole' hex modding. I've yet to come across any troubles with it (and so many people have troubles with shortcut programs...)

Just my 2 cents....