Tools Modio VIP Crack - Official release for EVERYONE by Jester!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by jester, Jul 20, 2009 with 283 replies and 165,252 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jester

jester Retired

Ratings:
    -removed_

• Like Like x 120
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  2. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    As I said on AIM. Good job Jester. Its really dumb imo to charge for such common knowledge.

[​IMG]

3. BoneZ

BoneZ #REGULATORS Premium

Ratings:
    thanks jester your so cute.

4. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good stuff. Thanks, saves me the 10 bucks.

5. OP
    jester

jester Retired

Ratings:
    No problem, and for those who are skeptical you can simply change your hosts file yourself, you don't *need* to run the crack, and you can simply use the official Modio.

6. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
  7. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. jdcx95

jdcx95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  9. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ^False.

It works perfectly, I've done it the manual way and it works 100%. It's user error if you can't get it to work. Go back and double check you have everything right, and if you did it the automatic way, do it the manual just so you know it's right.

10. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Works 100% for me.

11. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Make sure you follow the instructions. Even after setting the hosts file, do remember the instructions regarding your username. Since modio locks usernames to a calculated hardware ID, you have to set a unique username when you "register".

12. PureX

PureX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did they patch this yet? I just tried it & the files are added to.... C:\\Windows\\System32\\drivers\\etc\\hosts <<--- That. I opened up modio, signed in like usual, clicked reactive, Logged out. Then I logged back in & it said do you wanna reactive. Just like it did before. Help??

13. OP
    jester

jester Retired

Ratings:
    After checking the userlist, it appears there was a small error in one of my scripts causing a blank username to be sent when reactivating.

Read the news, I detected the problem and it has been fixed!

https://n01d.com/files/Modio.rar

New mirror.

14. iGage

iGage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nice this works thanks:thumbup:

15. h4mza

h4mza Newbie

Ratings:
    It doesnt work :frown:

I downloaded it extracted all the files onto a folder in desktop. Then i opened Crack.exe, and i get a a success message. So then i open modio.exe and lgin and it says i need to reactivate, so i do it and then it tells me to log out and log back in, so i logged out and then back in and it tells me again to reactivate, ive also done the notepad thing but still no. it keeps asking me to reactivate everytime i login and it never works :frown:
    What am i doing wrong :S

16. shane92

shane92 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i keep getting a error messege when modio is tryin to load up

[​IMG]

it pops up twice and i click continue twice then it just says loading modio and it wont go away or load up

17. Bryan Got Swag

Bryan Got Swag Banned

Ratings:
    You people crack me up. Who the hell do you think you are to say what someone should charge. You know you can probably unscrew a screw with a butter knife but it's much easier to do it with a screwdriver. You want to debate the quality of the application, that's one thing but to say what the author should charge is none of your business. So what all the information is public.

Oh and if we get technical, we know exactly what goes down in the premium side of this forum. How come you don't boycott that charge after all whatever is in premium you can get anywhere else. It just seems you clowns want to ***** & moan about anything. Who cares he charges. Don't like the price, then don't buy it.

I don't use Modio nor care to use it so no I'm not an advocate but all of this nonsense of people *****ing about the price and the fact that most if not all the application applies is already freely obtainable knowledge. Who cares!!!!

18. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
  19. shane92

shane92 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea! Wha-what he said!:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  20. nickcas

nickcas Getting There

Ratings:
    Agreed. People don't have the right to determine whether an app should be free or not.