• Thread starter ItachisTruth
  • Start date
  • Views 1,422
ItachisTruth

ItachisTruth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like I'v been having alot of trouble with my new transfer cable. This is the third following the previous 2.

Now whenever I go into Modio and click the big M and select Download Game Saves, the game saves go to an entirely new content folder. Modio seemed to make an extra on my hardrive, not sure if its meant to do this or not but the mods arent working. Iv recovered my profile and still not working. Iv been downloading some Guitar Hero 3 Mods to unlock all songs. When I click Download I click Download to Device and I see my gamertag. It says it completed successfuly. I plugged my HDD back into my Xbox 360, played Guitar Hero 3 and nothing.

Any help please? Can someone post a tutorial on how to put the mods into the HDD. I followed iLegends tutorial but that didnt work either but that was for gamesaves. The modded gamesaves I download either dont appear or show up as corrupted.

C

Capito

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes download team viewer then PM me your ID and Pass i will do it in 10 mins

Contact me on aim - UNIVERSALMODZ

(BRB 10mins)

7s Josh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you have the latest version of modio, if not then download that.

also make sure u change the profile id and the console id of the gamesave you downloaded before you put it back on your transfer cable

Top Bottom
Login
Register