• Start date
  • Views 1,862
I

xFreshhhhh

Hot Spitta
Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
When I click the M, Explore my device, File, and then Open Drive, it gives me this error message.

"There are no xbox360 devices found. If your device is plugged in but is still not being picked up then try running this program as an admin. Hard drives require admin permissions on WINDOWS VISTA AND WINDOWS 7."

Any idea why my USB stick isn't working?

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
When I click the M, Explore my device, File, and then Open Drive, it gives me this error message.

"There are no xbox360 devices found. If your device is plugged in but is still not being picked up then try running this program as an admin. Hard drives require admin permissions on WINDOWS VISTA AND WINDOWS 7."

Any idea why my USB stick isn't working?
Run the program as an admin. If you've been doing that, then make sure you formatted the USB on your Xbox and that there's files on it. Other than that, I don't know why it wouldn't work.

I

xFreshhhhh

Hot Spitta
Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried using USB Xtaf and see if that can discover the device?
Yeah that works, but I'm trying to load a gamesave from Halo Reach and you can't do that from Xtaf. At least from my knowledge?

Run the program as an admin. If you've been doing that, then make sure you formatted the USB on your Xbox and that there's files on it. Other than that, I don't know why it wouldn't work.
Yeah I've tried running as admin, and yes my USB is formatted correctly. Don't know why it's not working though...

I

xFreshhhhh

Hot Spitta
Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
you put the save game in the game id profile folder that has the original game-save in it...
Yeah I tried injecting the gamesave into the Reach folder and it didn't work. I right clicked the Reach GPD and "Injected File into Current Folder"

Top Bottom
Login
Register