1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Modio can help not get banned?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Soul Syrtic, Feb 5, 2010 with 13 replies and 5,182 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soul Syrtic

Soul Syrtic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok I'm assuming that most of you know about a Microsoft employee called "The Pro" (that rhymed) that bans all 9th/10th prestiges even though he doesn't know if they are legit or not. I was wondering if you use modio and use the Profile tool (not sure what it's called) and make it to where if someone reports you it reports a non-existing/fake console keeping you from getting banned. Would this work to where "The Pro"/ M$ cannot ban you at all? Also, I've heard that this doesn't protect your gamertag to be suspended, is that true?

Thanks,
    Soul Syrtic

2. STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER Getting There

Ratings:
    if MS are going to ban you, you'll be banned. no two way's about it :thumbdown: FAIL

3. soccerman184

soccerman184 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah microsoft probably doesn't report you by sending a report on your profile lol

4. OP
    Soul Syrtic

Soul Syrtic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but doesn't it also take the console's id and reset it to all 0's?

5. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No, and it will not work no one is going to outsmart ms they a multimillion corporation. Come on

6. I EAT BABIES

I EAT BABIES Do you own a Johnny West?

Ratings:
    It does nothing. It is a myth that has been cracked and does nothing.

7. jfleezy15

jfleezy15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    your totally right about no one outsmarting M$. oh wait... what is jtag? FAIL

8. HaVoC UnDeaD

HaVoC UnDeaD Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    yea i dont think that will work but if you do get banned for being 9th/10th i dont think it will be a permanent ban

9. Mute-

Mute- Contributor

Ratings:
    I have heard of nulling your ids so it will report a glitched account/fake account and nothing will happen. But no clue if that is even true.

10. xPRIVATEMAIDENx

xPRIVATEMAIDENx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i thot they cant ban you unless they have proof that you hack/modded, so cant you complain to microsoft about it?see if they can do something about it? if we cant,:cursing: the :cursing: pro

11. Guld

Guld Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Most you can do is null your ID's for console and profile. But that's about it. This won't prevent M$ but you can not get complaints filed against your ID's because it sends the complaint with the ID of 0000000. Happy modding.

12. FOAMY SQUIRRLE

FOAMY SQUIRRLE Newbie

Ratings:
    I tryed using modio. i failed horribly

13. AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dude what is with your internet speed :| check mine out compared to yours lol:thumbup:

14. II BurnCo II

II BurnCo II Enthusiast

Ratings: