Modio can help not get banned?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Soul Syrtic, Feb 5, 2010 with 13 replies and 5,170 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soul Syrtic

Soul Syrtic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok I'm assuming that most of you know about a Microsoft employee called "The Pro" (that rhymed) that bans all 9th/10th prestiges even though he doesn't know if they are legit or not. I was wondering if you use modio and use the Profile tool (not sure what it's called) and make it to where if someone reports you it reports a non-existing/fake console keeping you from getting banned. Would this work to where "The Pro"/ M$ cannot ban you at all? Also, I've heard that this doesn't protect your gamertag to be suspended, is that true?

Thanks,
    Soul Syrtic

2. STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER Getting There

Ratings:
    if MS are going to ban you, you'll be banned. no two way's about it :thumbdown: FAIL

3. soccerman184

soccerman184 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah microsoft probably doesn't report you by sending a report on your profile lol

4. OP
    Soul Syrtic

Soul Syrtic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but doesn't it also take the console's id and reset it to all 0's?

5. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No, and it will not work no one is going to outsmart ms they a multimillion corporation. Come on

6. I EAT BABIES

I EAT BABIES Do you own a Johnny West?

Ratings:
    It does nothing. It is a myth that has been cracked and does nothing.

7. jfleezy15

jfleezy15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    your totally right about no one outsmarting M$. oh wait... what is jtag? FAIL

8. HaVoC UnDeaD

HaVoC UnDeaD Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    yea i dont think that will work but if you do get banned for being 9th/10th i dont think it will be a permanent ban

9. Mute-

Mute- Contributor

Ratings:
    I have heard of nulling your ids so it will report a glitched account/fake account and nothing will happen. But no clue if that is even true.

10. xPRIVATEMAIDENx

xPRIVATEMAIDENx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i thot they cant ban you unless they have proof that you hack/modded, so cant you complain to microsoft about it?see if they can do something about it? if we cant,:cursing: the :cursing: pro

11. Guld

Guld Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Most you can do is null your ID's for console and profile. But that's about it. This won't prevent M$ but you can not get complaints filed against your ID's because it sends the complaint with the ID of 0000000. Happy modding.

12. FOAMY SQUIRRLE

FOAMY SQUIRRLE Newbie

Ratings:
    I tryed using modio. i failed horribly

13. AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dude what is with your internet speed :| check mine out compared to yours lol:thumbup:

14. II BurnCo II

II BurnCo II Enthusiast

Ratings: