Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The Modio 4.0 beta (stable) is finally up. They were the first to bring things like a modern warfare 2 mod tool to the public for free. (Meaning their old in this xbox modding game.) It now has a live feed for a home page, and seems to have the old version (3.0) in the side of the application. No sign of new mod tools just yet, but it does auto update, so as soon as they become available, you'll receive the update for it. This is just sort of a sneak peek at the future.

modio40beta.png

As you can see in the image, no sign of new mod tools, or any at all just yet. Simply an update able sneak peek at the new version of modio to hit soon.

[Click here to view this link]:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fxdkjmkw8n23zud

MrPirate

WeedPlz

Wanna Get High?
Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got the beta yesterday, was moving save files from another account. The newest modio is a lot faster than it used to be

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
How so? it is coded in Visual Basic, don't try to argue, I've already decompiled source.
I was joking. Besides, Visual Basic can be ported to Macs, so don't start looking retarded.

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I was joking. Besides, Visual Basic can be ported to Macs, so don't start looking retarded.
I was thinking you thought it could be ported which I was going to have to give a verbal butt-whippin'.

Top Bottom
Login
Register