• Thread starter Cellulose
  • Start date
  • Views 24,319
Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Sin$
Found out a way to edit achievements and get them to stick I went way overboard. Think I'll get banned? :wink:

MvCQHfq.jpg

Stoner

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you'd get banned they'll maybe just reset it but I dunno I done it for 360 many years ago and all they did was reset it and I couldn't earn achievements either unless it was a new game you could still get them but any ones that you cheated only the legit ones you got before hand would show I'm pretty sure also your profile had cheater next too it :roflmao: I obviously just made a new account and I've had that ever since

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the rule and the punishment for violating it.
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct
  • Use unauthorized hardware or software​
  • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches​
  • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
  • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods​
Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying nudity, repeatedly creating

Cellulose

Cellulose

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you'd get banned they'll maybe just reset it but I dunno I done it for 360 many years ago and all they did was reset it and I couldn't earn achievements either unless it was a new game you could still get them but any ones that you cheated only the legit ones you got before hand would show I'm pretty sure also your profile had cheater next too it :roflmao: I obviously just made a new account and I've had that ever since
Yeah the method I used was a little different then what it use to be, it also took a couple hours to get to 100,000 and make it stick to be honest I had to add a bunch of games.
Here is the rule and the punishment for violating it.
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct
  • Use unauthorized hardware or software​
  • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches​
  • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
  • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods​
Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying nudity, repeatedly creating
Welp haven't been banned yet :thumbsup: Also have seen other people pull it off and keep it so thought I'd try.

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the method I used was a little different then what it use to be, it also took a couple hours to get to 100,000 and make it stick to be honest I had to add a bunch of games.

Welp haven't been banned yet :thumbsup: Also have seen other people pull it off and keep it so thought I'd try.
Yeah it's risky and i've done it before too! Sadly i was less lucky. I had three accounts banned but i think it is because i added so much in a short amount of time.

Cellulose

Cellulose

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it's risky and i've done it before too! Sadly i was less lucky. I had three accounts banned but i think it is because i added so much in a short amount of time.
I mean I just had 3,000 last night before I started so... :thumbsdown::roflmao:

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
More or less depending on how much you add at a time depicts if MS will detect it sooner or not. Sometimes this kind of thing will go right over and won't even be noticed. Cool to see this though, always a fun little thing to do haha.

Cellulose

Cellulose

Reaction score
Sin$
More or less depending on how much you add at a time depicts if MS will detect it sooner or not. Sometimes these kind of things will go right over and wont even be noticed. Cool to see this though, always a fun little thing to do haha.
Yeah true. I actually wanted to do this yesterday because I saw video on youtube from 2017 that had it on there, but they were using profile editor to make it stick which I didn't use because I'm pretty sure it's way outdated at this point. I also saw someone comment on the video and say that they had 300k gamerscore and still aren't banned. :wink:

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tested this with multiple dummy accounts. It takes a surprisingly long time for Microsoft to catch on, but with the twelve accounts I tested, all were reset within six months. I added anywhere from 100,000-150,000 gamerscore in one session for each.

Cellulose

Cellulose

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tested this with multiple dummy accounts. It takes a surprisingly long time for Microsoft to catch on, but with the twelve accounts I tested, all were reset within six months. I added anywhere from 100,000-150,000 gamerscore in one session for each.
Message me on discord how you did it.

Update: still not banned or reset :wink:

Last edited:
Stoner

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Sin$

I would hope so :roflmao: and aww right well keep us updated on what's happening it will probably take months before they do anything but they might not who knows good luck with it though :smile:

Cellulose

Cellulose

Reaction score
Sin$
I would hope so :roflmao: and aww right well keep us updated on what's happening it will probably take months before they do anything but they might not who knows good luck with it though :smile:
I will and yes I expect it to take months for anything to happen, if anything does happen. Will keep everyone updated though.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember hearing about this months ago on this thread here.
This isn't anything new, unless you are using a updated private method.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I mean with fiddler you could do it in like 5 seconds. I understand why it took long though because you added games to seem legit.
If only we had the amount of games Stallion83 has :roflmao: look at his score!

Cellulose

Cellulose

Reaction score
Sin$
I mean with fiddler you could do it in like 5 seconds. I understand why it took long though because you added games to seem legit.
If only we had the amount of games Stallion83 has :roflmao: look at his score!
Yeah I've never used that. I've seen his gamerscore, but there is someone with more than him.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I've never used that. I've seen his gamerscore, but there is someone with more than him.
There was a dude who was higher for a month, only because Stallion83 was out on a honeymoon with his wife. Only reason I know because some gaming news sites covered him being toppled.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember back in 2011 I had an account with 828,715 gamerscore for around 6 months. 124,585 of it was legit until I decided to do it.

Unfortunately, it was stolen from me but I don't mind anymore. Be careful though, as you will catch a ban/reset eventually. Aha.

Top Bottom
Login
Register