Discussion Modified Gamerscore

• Thread starter Cellulose
  • Start date
  • Views 17,071
enlargementpill

enlargementpill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a while, but Im still going strong at 152,045 Gamer Score. I believe the way I did mine back then was about 10-20 games at a time. The reason I did that was because, if I did more than that, the games achievements will only unlock half of what I told it to or just not unlock any at all because it had problems saving the gpd contents. That was back then though.
dope, i just got out of my lazy *** zone and brought out my old slim rgh and going to use trainers on my main to get achievements semi legitly and play old games for nostalgia since some of them or either not on PC or just a **** PC port.

C5L

C5L

C5L
Premium
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Found out a way to edit achievements and get them to stick I went way overboard. Think I'll get banned? :wink:

MvCQHfq.jpg
YOU WILL PROBABLY GET A STRIKE BECAUSE THEY CAN SEE THE TIME AND DATE OF IT BEING UNLOCKED

Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
YOU WILL PROBABLY GET A STRIKE BECAUSE THEY CAN SEE THE TIME AND DATE OF IT BEING UNLOCKED
It’s been just about 3 years since I’ve posted this thread about it. I think I’m good.😂

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They now have started banning again, wouldn’t recommend doing it, at least they seem to detect a lot of fast unlocks.
They don’t do “strikes” anymore so it’s mostly not worth the risk :smile:

Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
They now have started banning again, wouldn’t recommend doing it, at least they seem to detect a lot of fast unlocks.
They don’t do “strikes” anymore so it’s mostly not worth the risk :smile:
Yeah I would never recommend fast unlocks anyway 😂

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately basically every method doesn't allow per achievement unlocks as in one at a time, or if they do it is an incredibly slow manual method.

Top Bottom