• Thread starter Calvinkeane
  • Start date
  • Views 1,148
C

Calvinkeane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

I am having to ship an RGH for tomorrow, but dashlaunch is freezing...
I was looking for a (Modified/Patched) version that works on 16756, the customer wanted the latest dash so I can't flash back. Please help me ASAP. And I really need dashlaunch because the customer wanted to boot into freestyle. It would also be nice if someone let me know when the official release is out.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
For one you shouldn't be offer I g a service if you font know the ins and outs of it. But to Andre you question build the nand with xebuild. Plenty if downloads around here for 16576. In there you can include the dash launch patches and manually edit the launch.ini for what you need it to do.

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
The fix I use for dashlaunch to not freeze on the latest kernel was to flash the nand with xebuild but with custom xebuild settings. Just put it in advanced mode and set your fan speed to 75% and re-flash the nand. Some reason that works, for me at least.

C

Calvinkeane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fix I use for dashlaunch to not freeze on the latest kernel was to flash the nand with xebuild but with custom xebuild settings. Just put it in advanced mode and set your fan speed to 75% and re-flash the nand. Some reason that works, for me at least.
Thank You Very much but my console is banned and I wanted to reflash it with J-Runner. Thanks. Can I just ex-clude dashlaunch from j-runner and than Flash with XeBuild??

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You HAVE to flash it with XeBuild. There are tutorials for it on here.

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can flash your kv with jrunner, but to get dashlaunch working, you have to update to dash 16756 with XeBuild.

Top Bottom