Solved Modified Account just keeps timing out

• Thread starter joe coke
  • Start date
  • Views 218
joe coke

joe coke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I did a friends account today, just cash and filled a garage with cars.
I signed off as normal, now when he trys to login the GTA online servers time out.. thought it was his system or the servers, but he is able to get on another account with no problem,, same goes for me.

I tried getting back online with that account, keeps saying the same thing,, Servers timed out.

Any ideas???

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Any ideas???
Could be an issue with your connection. Have you tried clearing your system cache by deleting the title update and re-downloading it and also try restarting your wireless router.

joe coke

joe coke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but if this was the case, no account would work on my system, and it would work on his system....

Just that account no longer loads the servers and times out on any system that trys to use it.... weird.

He is able to sign on with other accounts, same goes for me.....Just dont understand.

Adatiel

Adatiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but if this was the case, no account would work on my system, and it would work on his system....

Just that account no longer loads the servers and times out on any system that trys to use it.... weird.

He is able to sign on with other accounts, same goes for me.....Just dont understand.

tell him to sign out a leave his account for a bit, make sure his social club account is unlinked.

also try swap character, even invite only or solo session.

F

Fantasy Gamer

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
So I did a friends account today, just cash and filled a garage with cars.
I signed off as normal, now when he trys to login the GTA online servers time out.. thought it was his system or the servers, but he is able to get on another account with no problem,, same goes for me.

I tried getting back online with that account, keeps saying the same thing,, Servers timed out.

Any ideas???
May I ask what tool you were using? As this happened to me once..

joe coke

joe coke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I ask what tool you were using? As this happened to me once..

Only tool I use is, GTA Project by fOmey.

Also he has removed all crews as well as PSN link on social club...same crap.
I will ask him to goto characters and swap to another then try.. lets see what happens.

F

Fantasy Gamer

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Only tool I use is, GTA Project by fOmey.

Also he has removed all crews as well as PSN link on social club...same crap.
I will ask him to goto characters and swap to another then try.. lets see what happens.
Hmm, never used that tool.. But this has happened to me before.

joe coke

joe coke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best tool since patch 1.15

Top Bottom