What's new

Question Modern Warfare Private Game / Bot Lobby | How it works ?

LordSaphir

LordSaphir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Guys
I want to ask you all how you can make / host a Bot Lobby in Private Game
I am looking for a Bot Lobby Glitch (Private Game)
Can someone explain the Glitch on DM / PM
I dont make this Glitch Puplic
It is only for me the Glitch

X

XBLKevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if your talking about the one posted here well if you couldnt read its a STACK only. if thats not the one well i cant help you as i dont know it myself

Upvote 0
LaPouts_QC

LaPouts_QC

Pro Grinder
Reaction score
Sin$
there is currently no real private bot lobby glitch that is working. There was one before but it got patched extremely fast. The only possible bot lobby is a 30$ a day cheat if im not wrong but only for pc. Yet some users are getting banned and some not you also have those youtuber like andrew rsp bubs that like to bulls*** and say they found a bot lobby glitch for views when in the end they were using paid mods.

Upvote 0
X

XBLKevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is currently no real private bot lobby glitch that is working. There was one before but it got patched extremely fast. The only possible bot lobby is a 30$ a day cheat if im not wrong but only for pc. Yet some users are getting banned and some not you also have those youtuber like andrew rsp bubs that like to bulls*** and say they found a bot lobby glitch for views when in the end they were using paid mods.
not necessarily mods but boosting lobbies.. y'all dont realize you can buy a lobby full of MW copies on pc and some VPS or game clouds boost your way up like that. Now that theirs cross platform its even easier lmao

Upvote 0
LaPouts_QC

LaPouts_QC

Pro Grinder
Reaction score
Sin$
not necessarily mods but boosting lobbies.. y'all dont realize you can buy a lobby full of MW copies on pc and some VPS or game clouds boost your way up like that. Now that theirs cross platform its even easier lmao
Lol i do realize that but the OP asked for a bot lobby glitch not a lobby full of console and bots. That is not à glitch
Also good luck running 12 instance of modern warfare ingame on virtual private server. The game will never run ingame on it maybe make it on the menu but thats it lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register