What's new

Discussion MODERN WARFARE NEW MAP PACKS!

• Thread starter iGiveFreeXP
  • Start date
  • Views 1,190
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iGiveFreeXP

Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjUowIQDA20"]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 - Map Pack 1/2 NEW XBOX 360 PS3 PC[/ame]

i find this a disscussion and modding.

Yeh, sorry CREDITS G2:

FYSIX

THANK HIM FOR THIS VIDEO

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
*sigh* people want to see people playing on the maps... Anybody can use photoshop

+ The fact that this is PC makes me lol even harder.

M

MDU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If thats serious, i will be jizzing for a long time.

Luxor

Luxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
David7992 said:
*sigh* people want to see people playing on the maps... Anybody can use photoshop

Note none of the old cod 4 maps have a video of it searching for a match. they are all pictures.

O

OnePlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol ok just to set the story straight. there are 12 maps coming out, 8 are new maps and 4 are maps from COD4. The PC pictures are fake as the 360 ones came from a dev console while game devs were testing the lobbies so yeah :smile:

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it has to be fake when he shows like Team Death Match Express on Wetwork it shows searching for 18 players? TDM Express is 12 players...i could be wrong tho..

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If they bring back the M40 sniper I would be so happy.

Too bad that this is fake though. Those are probably just maps/guns left from the xex in cod 4.

Hempshine

Hempshine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
David7992 said:
+ The fact that this is PC makes me lol even harder.

I didn't know the Y, B, A, and X buttons were used on the PC version of MW2.

P

Pageman420

Reaction score
Sin$
Also, if it were real, they wouldn't be adding the MP5 when there is already the MP5K, and the M4, if there's the M4A1 already. lol

ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this reminds me of all the videos of the "confirmed" weapons of MW2 before it was released.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so the wepons are probably fake but the maps are not this video is simalar to the one that was posted by someone about 4 days ago and he got his gamertag,console and youtube account banned personaly by activision and threatened with a lawsuit he even posted a video showing the message they sent him further comfiming the video was real and they were pissed off about it but as for the wepons he is right about new wepons but i dont think they will be the ones he mentioned also he forgot to mention new camos are involved in the map packs which ones i do not know as well as new titles and possibly emblems give it a while and im sure a video showing gameplay will pop up somewhere

A

Alaska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M4YON said:
ok so the wepons are probably fake but the maps are not this video is simalar to the one that was posted by someone about 4 days ago and he got his gamertag,console and youtube account banned personaly by activision and threatened with a lawsuit he even posted a video showing the message they sent him further comfiming the video was real and they were pissed off about it but as for the wepons he is right about new wepons but i dont think they will be the ones he mentioned also he forgot to mention new camos are involved in the map packs which ones i do not know as well as new titles and possibly emblems give it a while and im sure a video showing gameplay will pop up somewhere
If you would have used correct punucation/spelling during this post it would have made my life 10x easier

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
closed

guys its just a photoshop its not real.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register