絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So how does it work lol you didn't record the input mask
Usually you have to put a "^" then a number after that. So anything like this "^0". Without the quotation marks though. It usually only goes from 0-10 I believe.

So if anyone wants colored classes just go to edit class, put ^ and any number between 0-10 after ^ and then whatever you want the name of the class to be after that.

Last edited:
Brosif

Brosif

Spoof#7051
Reaction score
Sin$
The color codes are:
^1 = red
^2 = green
^3 = yellow
^4 = blue
^5 = light blue
^6 = purple
^7 = white
^8 = unknown to my understanding on other cods it depended on what map you were on what color it was so could be that but not sure.
^9 = grey
^0 = black

but remember this is a beta and although this doesn't hurt the game in anyway i get a pretty good feeling that on launch they will have stuff like this restricted like they normally do but have fun for now i guess.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The color codes are:
^1 = red
^2 = green
^3 = yellow
^4 = blue
^5 = light blue
^6 = purple
^7 = white
^8 = unknown to my understanding on other cods it depended on what map you were on what color it was so could be that but not sure.
^9 = grey
^0 = black

but remember this is a beta and although this doesn't hurt the game in anyway i get a pretty good feeling that on launch they will have stuff like this restricted like they normally do but have fun for now i guess.
If they know what's good for the game they'll keep little stuff like this in the game.
I believe ^; is yale blue and ^: is light yellow as well.

Brosif

Brosif

Spoof#7051
Reaction score
Sin$
If they know what's good for the game they'll keep little stuff like this in the game.
I believe ^; is yale blue and ^: is light yellow as well.
yea i agree but its Activision they don't let any bug go... its only how long they will let it go on for.. as for those not sure could be i know they do things on iw4x but i don't know anything about them in the originals

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this out and used it in the beta. I don't want it to get "patched" or changed.

R

Ryebread4

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this even a glitch? Its been in a lot of the previous cod games and never patched out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register