• Thread starter Smeagol0327
  • Start date
  • Views 345
S

Smeagol0327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just pre-ordered MW3 super happy. got a sweet poster for it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
F-ing pumped

K

Kacky xx

Reaction score
Sin$
I did the same to but I'm more happy about Gears of war 3 for the Single player tho not to much for the Multiplayer

NRGYx

NRGYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice :biggrin:
I'm not pre-ordering yet, as I have a flashed xbox and waiting for the new FW to come out. B)
But if that fails then I've got to but it :tongue:

K

killzyaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice, i would pre order it, but i just pre ordered Battlefield 3 so ill give the spending a little rest, lol

C

CompyCorp

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
you should wait until they come out with the prestige edition and hardened. never know what thew might have :smile:

at least thats what im doing.

S

Smeagol0327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
see i asked the person at gamestop about that and she said it probably wont have one of those till late summer so hopefully i can still use this pre order towards that

Top Bottom
Login
Register