Not open for further replies.
Chix

Chix

I can smell you
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
From now on, all discussion on the leaking of Modern Warfare 3 will be in this thread.

All other threads will be closed.

Jamie

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
1ST!111 :tt2:

I hope it gets leaked so the fanboys can actully see that its a crappy game and they Pre-Order/Buy BF3.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I really do hope a leak happens. If it does get leaked some of the guys on here can try and tinker with it to see if it is hackable and what hacks will be available... so IW/Sledgehammer can patch them of course :smile:

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
1ST!111 :tt2:

I hope it gets leaked so the fanboys can actully see that its a crappy game and they Pre-Order/Buy BF3.
:drool: I love u :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :w00t:

Who ever saw the video of the leaked one and they open it in the bag...best part is that his friends calls him and idiot =)

Motorola

Motorola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it is to be leaked, Activision is F*****.

B

Bucky Lasek

Reaction score
Sin$
It's real. The guy didn't just get from buying it, he was going somewhere after playing it at a friends, hence; no plastic wrap.

EW Iconic

EW Iconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I took it I would not show off. That's where they f*** up.

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I took it I would not show off. That's where they f*** up.
This... If I manage to have a game 1 month earlier, I wouldn't go and upload a video on youtube. I would of just wait patiently until like 3 days before the release so I can rock the leaderboards.

People with the need of feel important always f*** up.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a vid where a kid is showing he has mw3?? if so can i have the link to the vid i wanna see lol

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Sooo..... Did he get caught already or something? nobody talks about it anymore :/

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They already shipped out the modern warfare 3 across the planet and seeing how many people want it, I am not surprised if it gets leaked this week or the next at minimum

jsully

jsully

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They already shipped out the modern warfare 3 across the planet and seeing how many people want it, I am not surprised if it gets leaked this week or the next at minimum
Well see that bf3 XBOX hasnt been leaked we will see about mw3 I think they beefing up security some how

Asphyxia

Asphyxia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well see that bf3 XBOX hasnt been leaked we will see about mw3 I think they beefing up security some how
I think more people want MW3 more on console. I mean Battlefield has always been a big PC game and it's already been leaked for PC, I guess we'll just wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if it leaked this week.

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
I seriously can't wait for this leak.
I've been checking Se7enSins and PirateBay every day. We so excited. :laugh:

As soon as this gets leaked, I'm downloading it, putting it on my JTAG, playing the first campaign level, 20 minutes of Spec-Ops, and trying out all the multiplayer maps, boosting with a second controller for unlocks.

SynK HD

vDefiience

Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
seems a bit harsh but i guess if your that stupid/lucky you deserve some punishment like this...

T

temtam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is getting sent out to thousands of retailers around the country. There are bound to be some retailers that are selling it early. Luckily I've gotten a hold of one of them >:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register