Discussion Modern Warfare 3 Leak Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DesignatedLol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so MW3 has been leaked? ;o i know im a leach but just wanna know, i wont even download it lol cause i dont have a JTAG

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be funny if he just took the case from his stolen mw3, and then pasted a paper on the rock band disk, and kept the mw3 in his xbox lol, that would be awesome, oh and, bf3 and mw3 are very similar games, both war games, in the future, vehicles, (thought bf3 is better in that aspect) and are shooters, I hate when people say they cant be compared.

Raith

Raith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The way i see it is all the people who say it's crap means they are garbage at it... enough said. 90% of the people who complain about are straight bad lol now some may be good and might not like it but it's very unliking.. It just makes me laugh *thinking out loud*

X

xCalifornia

Reaction score
Sin$
I just can't wait until this game come's out! I will definitely be at the midnight release :biggrin:

half eatn bagel

half eatn bagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When it leaks, the people I believe play it the most are offline JTAG users like myself who just like to see the weapons and maps and s***. I would certainly hope people with flashed xbox's aren't stupid enough to get MW3 on their gamercard early and play it online.

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to take advantage of the leak and find my way around the maps, split-screen boost, and figure out which guns are the best.

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do the same as Ares except boosting. Every game since halo 3 I have gotten early with my jtag which never went online, people from little 12 year olds to 24 year olds buy a jtag leading to basically "improper" use of the jtag. I get the game early and play with friends just to see how it is even though I am buying the hardened edition and all my friends still buy the game just that they want to play it early to get a head start.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope it will get leaked soon. It isn't that far away from the release date.

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this gets leaked on or before Sunday. I don't have school on Halloween, and that would be a sick Halloween, to just play MW3 all day on my JTAG, figure out the guns and maps, and beat the campaign.

K

Kurupt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was pretty mad at first hearing about a leak this early but then i realized im just mad because i dont have a flashed console lol :smile:

T

temtam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was pretty mad at first hearing about a leak this early but then i realized im just mad because i dont have a flashed console lol :smile:

I don't believe it has been leaked yet though.

CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm calling for it to leak tomorrow night :biggrin:
I'm looking for a leak on Friday. So many people will spam the forums and the download speed will be like 125kb/s. It's definatly worth the wait.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing a leak by Sunday, because I am getting tired of spamming F5 on the Video Game Download section. :tongue:

I hope this gets leaked on or before Sunday. I don't have school on Halloween, and that would be a sick Halloween, to just play MW3 all day on my JTAG, figure out the guns and maps, and beat the campaign.
But I dont like boys. :frown:

S

speedymmx

Reaction score
Sin$
I just talked to one of my friends that works for BestBuy he's a supervisor and he confirmed that they already have the game at the store but is locked in a cage somewhere and they can't sell it before the release date...blah blah blah, so a leak is close very very close!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register