Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNsBVscogBo

i want this so badly hopefully i will get one tomorrow

E

EZcash23

Reaction score
Sin$
i know its been posted but i am just excited for the game, do u know of any other good killstreaks

M

MasterHawk731

Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a gameplay with a guy using the reaper and another "form" of the juggernaut killstreak. The juggernaut was using an M60 so I think there is another juggernaut different from the one with the riot shield. The reaper also looked pretty good too.

D

deadprezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a gameplay with a guy using the reaper and another "form" of the juggernaut killstreak. The juggernaut was using an M60 so I think there is another juggernaut different from the one with the riot shield. The reaper also looked pretty good too.
There's Juggernaut and Juggernaut Recon. Juggernaut is a 15 kill streak for assault and way better; you get a LMG and revolver. Juggernaut Recon is a 18 streak for support and sucks; you get a crap riot shield and a crap pistol.

The assault Juggernaut:

M

MasterHawk731

Reaction score
Sin$
There's Juggernaut and Juggernaut Recon. Juggernaut is a 15 kill streak for assault and way better; you get a LMG and revolver. Juggernaut Recon is a 18 streak for support and sucks; you get a crap riot shield and a crap pistol.

The assault Juggernaut:

Yah that's the video I saw. The assault juggernaut looks like a beast.

Top Bottom
Login
Register