Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure why I received negatives XP when I boosting, anyone care to explain this without a smart-*** reply?
It's possible the anti boost system was still able to catch the boosting even though you were technically in private match.

JontheGeekGuy

JontheGeekGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Fair enough, I personally don't care that I got banned. I normally find glitches for the game and occasionally and mess around in private match. Yeah, I only did it because I knew it would get a lot of feedback from the younger generation. So was it you that reported me?

My concern was more to ensure the engineers could deal with this, but I suppose having a video of you boosting in public, contributed to the action taken against your account. Lots of other members will tell you, I'm not here to troll people and I don't post to ban people. I don't care about private match vault mods, but I do care about things that could potentially cause issues with online gameplay. That and some of the lesser glitchers and boosters who are too complacent not to get caught. I don't have to be a member of the site for those though

JontheGeekGuy

JontheGeekGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't break any site rules and I have just as much of a right to be here as you, in fact, people seem to like me more judging by statistics...

Boo 7s

Itz Boo

All Powerful
Greeter Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't break any site rules and I have just as much of a right to be here as you, in fact, people seem to like me more judging by statistics...
It's true, I think we all would rather have Jon than you leatCrayons xD

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
jus sayin i think i love you now <3

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You come here with one objective: to get people banned. You may seem nice but your objective is to get people banned. If I payed for the game I'm entitled to boost my prestige to whatever rank I want as long as I don't disrupt any other online players.
no, no you are not. An no he is not here to ban people for boosting but when ******s like you are talking **** to him you deserve to be banned. He has a right to be on this site, and I personally think people would much rather have him here than you.

JontheGeekGuy

JontheGeekGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you guys. Like I've said before. If I wanted to catch boosters and cheaters on here I wouldn't have to register. I only bust people from here that are dumb enough to get themselves caught. My interest is more in this modding stuff, and only to understand it and make sure that bad things don't affect online gameplay. I actually admire the talent that many of you modders have... just keep it out of public matches and I think you will be safe

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The Iw staff are actually pretty cool. Informers included.

Still tryin to figure out how he did this.

Skudge

madmcclinton

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I've nearly got it. I've been messing around with it all ****ing night! It's all about the timing of the Lag Switch.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I've nearly got it. I've been messing around with it all ****ing night! It's all about the timing of the Lag Switch.
We've all pretty much got this far.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't give two ****s about this game, nor do I care for a reset, its all legit points.
How does that work out?,you start a thread called demolition BOOSTING and claim it to be LEGIT.
Amazing what people think there allowed to do on-line ..

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
How does that work out?,you start a thread called demolition BOOSTING and claim it to be LEGIT.

Their*

and he doesn't care. just let him be

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes we've been here a while. I only started making posts recently. And yes, I will do everything in my power to ensure online gameplay does not get messed with. It starts with something small like a new way to boost (which is just lame in it's own way) but gradually turns into something where you can't find a game without having some hacking douche bag with god mode
Like cod 4?.I see there rushing to fix that game eh,just like there rushing at a great pace to fix mw2..

xAndrew2007x

xAndrew2007x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't give a f*** about this game, do I need to repeat myself? It might be boosting, but your getting legit points.Rather than a XP lobby you gain a huge *** number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register