What's new

Modern Warfare 2019 Undetected PC Cheat - GatorCheats.com - Aimbot, ESP, Mod Menu + Settings & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrzyZeo

CrzyZeo

Reaction score
Had some issues but everything is resolved and good now! As others have said on here, be patient he's working on things. He will get back to you.
I have now received both my menus for GTA V and BO4.
Please note my other posts are going to reflect this.

Last edited:
CrzyZeo

CrzyZeo

Reaction score
Had some issues but everything is resolved and good now! As others have said on here, be patient he's working on things. He will get back to you.

Last edited:
CrzyZeo

CrzyZeo

Reaction score

Last edited:
T

theonlystrawapple

Reaction score
Found this thread by searching gatorcheats. I have been waiting since the beginning of the year and I still have not received my cheats. From the looks of it most replies from here say he is a scammer so rip my money.

Markie6464

Markie6464

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind that no cheat is 100% ban proof. Even if the cheat is undetected you can still get reported and banned from the report. I'm sure when gator gets back he will clear everything up. He always helps us, it might not be as fast as we want but in the end he fixes it.

imakillahghost

imakillahghost

cauliflower Cowboy
Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the cheat was gtg, the game updated, his cheat was down for updating, he released his cheat back to his clients, two days later after everyone is crashing with his cheat everyone is banned. I have spoke to 20 out of 45 active right now on his discord. All were banned exactly in the same day. That was not some overwatch/viewer wave. That is a detected cheat. His loose/non-existent support for the last month and taking away his clients ability to even use the discord shows his intent. What's there to take care of? Is he buying everyone a new copy of the game and fixing the cheat? Then on top of that he has to actually be available to his clients. Saying "I'm just a one man show" after people pay you doesn't really cut the mustard. He damn sure doesn't imply that when he's hustling payments now does he.

Also there are at least two people that were on the discord for weeks searching for him when he had left general chat open and they paid and had zero cheat delivered. Still to this day they have had no cheat. That's a scam, not an issue of "... no cheat is 100%.." Why didn't he take care of that? After he compartmentalized his discord the few times he was online and available the same two people asked the same question. Where is my cheat? BOOM "..you are not authorized in this channel..." On top of that several of his Fortnite, his prized cheat that he dropped completely a week after purchased, STILL have not received their promised refund or migration to another game.

I recently purchased his b0-4 menu sketchily over sms. it worked for one day and has not worked since. I have tried to reach out to him on discord, the number on his site, his personal cell phone that was attached to the invoice sent to me and his personal email. not a single reply back, however when i wanted to purchase cheat he replied within minutes, He knows everything went down hill and will not reply to anyone, I have already done a chargeback with my cc company but Just to let everyone know, do not buy from this seller period. It claims on his site they have 24 hour customer service including holidays. I have not got a reply at all so that equals = zero customer support. but miraculously i did not get banned. probably because they cheat only worked for one day

T

theonlystrawapple

Reaction score
I recently purchased his b0-4 menu sketchily over sms. it worked for one day and has not worked since. I have tried to reach out to him on discord, the number on his site, his personal cell phone that was attached to the invoice sent to me and his personal email. not a single reply back, however when i wanted to purchase cheat he replied within minutes, He knows everything went down hill and will not reply to anyone, I have already done a chargeback with my cc company but Just to let everyone know, do not buy from this seller period. It claims on his site they have 24 hour customer service including holidays. I have not got a reply at all so that equals = zero customer support. but miraculously i did not get banned. probably because they cheat only worked for one day
When I wanted to buy another cheat he responds within the hour saying how great his cheat is but does not deliver the first cheat that I ordered.

Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Would like to clear things up on this thread. GatorCheats had made a mistake everyone does. The loader was compromised to some people who shouldn't of been on the cheat in the first place. He is not a scammer, nor has he gone anywhere. I see people going insane on this thread over a simple mistake he had made. He has cleared things up with all users. The Fortnite cheat is coming back. Testing is going on currently for it, and it will be pushed within the next week. Gators cheats are one of the best, most stable ones I've seen. If you're a new user coming to look for cheats, I would 100% recommend Gator. No matter what others say about other cheats. I, as well as Gator, are well aware of other cheat services. A lot of them use some temporary way of getting the hack into Fortnite and will be down on the next update guranteed. GatorCheats on the other hand will still be going as last time it was up it went for 10 months being undetected. I can't name another cheat that has done that at all.

M

Maxm

Reaction score
So he’s just started letting people come back onto the cheat, he’s just added me and it’s looking pretty slick ngl.

CrzyZeo

CrzyZeo

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom