What's new

Modern Warfare 2019 Undetected PC Cheat - GatorCheats.com - Aimbot, ESP, Mod Menu + Settings & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GatorCheats

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Premium
Reaction score
I never got a answer, he told me to wait for you to reply.
I must've gotten you mixed up. Can you PM me on the site the method of contact so I can get to you now?

M

mustangs1738

Reaction score
This is the best cheat that I have ever received from Gator, I got the rainbow six siege cheat. The team that he works with are very helpful and kind and somewhat easy to reach. Many people are very eager and impatient with the team being able to reach back to them and all I would say is to wait, they have hundreds of customers and they have to help out a lot of people in a day so therefore you need to wait a little. As well as I can say the cheat is very well set up and is thoughtfully put together and everything on the menu works to its potential. I would recommend any service gator sells on his page and he offers reasonable prices for his services and helps out every single customer until they're satisfied, and all you need to do is to be patient. I would 100% buy any cheat on the site due to his amazing customer support. As well, there are many different ways to reach him including email, texts, calls, and even discord (for people who paid) and he provides many instructions for all the cheats.

GatorCheats

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Premium
Reaction score
I don't have service right now, but I can email or do it here on the site.
Oh okay, I was wondering why I didn't get a text back.

How about you PM me your Discord username and we do it there?

Andrew2007

Andrew2007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh okay, I was wondering why I didn't get a text back.

How about you PM me your Discord username and we do it there?
I'm not sure if i can post that information here, just check your messages here on the site.

GatorCheats

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i can post that information here, just check your messages here on the site.
Okay done.

This is the best cheat that I have ever received from Gator, I got the rainbow six siege cheat. The team that he works with are very helpful and kind and somewhat easy to reach. Many people are very eager and impatient with the team being able to reach back to them and all I would say is to wait, they have hundreds of customers and they have to help out a lot of people in a day so therefore you need to wait a little. As well as I can say the cheat is very well set up and is thoughtfully put together and everything on the menu works to its potential. I would recommend any service gator sells on his page and he offers reasonable prices for his services and helps out every single customer until they're satisfied, and all you need to do is to be patient. I would 100% buy any cheat on the site due to his amazing customer support. As well, there are many different ways to reach him including email, texts, calls, and even discord (for people who paid) and he provides many instructions for all the cheats.
Super glad you love R6S. Most of the Fortnite users who swapped over enjoy it a lot. Certainly my best cheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

D3skstool

Reaction score
R6S Review
Have been using the R6S cheat for the last few hours and it is awesome!
Perfect amount of features and simple for anyone to use!
Gator has taken a bunch of his time to make things right with the issues I was having and it is very much appreciated.
Do not hesitate to do business with him, sometimes responses may be a bit slow but bare with him!
D3skstool

GatorCheats

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Premium
Reaction score
Just so everyone is aware, the BO4 cheat is still fine and everything, I just have R6S cheat users post reviews here as well since I don't have a R6S thread (and likely won't because the cheat is very limited spot wise).

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about the Xbox packages? As there’s nothing about it on the website

S

sammy1231

Reaction score
Currently having issues with the bo4 menu crashing constantly, gonna wait for gator's reply.

S

sammy1231

Reaction score
quick review:
Cheat: 8/10 The aimbot deserves a 10/10 though. The visuals are decent but can get a little glitchy sometimes, which can be a little annoying, but nothing major. It worked fine for a few days but its pretty unusable at the moment since it crashes after 2-5 mins for me.
support: Support was amazing the first day when getting setup, after the initial setup there's little to no setup if any. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but I see what all the fuss is about regarding him being completely unresponsive. I'm sure he has his reasons, but it's pretty damn annoying when it isn't working. Hopefully, he'll get back to me.

- EDIT he's currently working on a fix for me regarding the crashing problems i had. Will report back here later with the result

Last edited:
C

Crayz12345

Reaction score
Resolved!!

Not a scam....just be patient and don't let your mind go nuts

Thanks Gatorcheats
GTO account not BO4 for clarification.

Last edited:
C

Crayz12345

Reaction score
Resolved!!

Not a scam....just be patient and don't let your mind go nuts

Thanks Gatorcheats

GTO account not BO4 for clarification.

Last edited:
S

Svais

Reaction score
Messaged well over a week ago over the cheat, message was read and never recieved a reply. still waiting

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys give him some slack, he’s probably got a lot of orders to get through and don’t forget he does have a life you know! What if he has family to look after or something, I’m sure when he gets chance he will reply to everyone he can

GatorCheats

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Premium
Reaction score
Currently updating the BO4 cheat in accordance with the huge BO4 update released today. Will also push a crash fix for the few users effected by the last update.

Afterwards will be available in the BO4 Discord for support. :smile:

EDIT: Update was made shortly after this main message was posted, as always.

Last edited:
IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently updating the BO4 cheat in accordance with the huge BO4 update released today. Will also push a crash fix for the few users effected by the last update.

Afterwards will be available in the BO4 Discord for support. :smile:
Can you give more information about the Xbox one service? Doesn’t really say much about it and would like to know more

GatorCheats

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Premium
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about the Xbox packages? As there’s nothing about it on the website
Can you give more information about the Xbox one service? Doesn’t really say much about it and would like to know more
Currently, I only sell my PC cheats, including the BO4 mod menu for PC, R6S, CSGO, BF5, BO4 and PUBG.

I also sell GTA V services on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, as well as a GTA V mod menu.

https://gatorcheats.com/store

In terms of BO4, I don't sell XB1 services anymore, but I am still able to do them.

I'll shoot you a PM if I re-list my BO4 XB1/PS4 services, but right now I want to focus on my PC mod menu user base as well as my GTA V XB1/PS4/PC services.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom