MODERN WARFARE 2 UNLIMITED CARE PACKAGE GLITCH

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by shahid, Feb 3, 2010 with 5 replies and 440 views.

1. shahid

shahid Newbie

Ratings:
    OK SO TO DO THIS YOU HAVE TO GET A CARE PACKAGE HOLD DOWN RIGHT TRIGGER JUMP UP AGAINST SOMETHING THAT SAYS PRESS A STILL HOLDING DOWN RT THEN PRESS RIGHT ON D PAD ONCE AND VOILA WORKS WITH SENTRY AND EAD ENJOY MY FIRST POST HOPE IT WAS USEFUL!:wink:

2. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sweet, New way to spam this glitch after the patch :tongue:

3. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is being patched too. They are one and the same.

This was posted once before by the real kid who found it and he got 200 something thanks from it. This is spam. And it's in the wrong section. Nice first post :rolleyes: I'll be sure to subscribe.

4. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha fair enough. bah. I think when the care package glitched gets patched and Im 10th 70 (43 atm) I will have no reason to play this game except with friends while they are prestiging. Man 17days play time already. i really have no life.

5. OP
    shahid

shahid Newbie

Ratings:
    I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THIS GLITCH AS I DID NOT FIND IT YES IT IS ON OTHER SECTIONS IM NOT USED TO POSTING YET SO GETTING THE HANG OF IT THNX.

6. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Its all good we'r all new at some point. One sudjestion I have for you is to lay off the caps :tongue: