What's new

Discussion Modern Warfare 2 : REMASTERED is coming this year!

• Thread starter iDoK
  • Start date
  • Views 3,160
iDoK

iDoK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DVKAd_U8_W4_AAMk_Oy_jpg_large.jpg

The best cod in history is coming back ! With all the same guns and playlist and the old DLC! WOOT WOOT!

Get ready for it, this will be by far the best CoD year in the history of the franchise! With Black ops 4 coming out and MW2R!

Who's excited for this?

COD posted this:
b90d80848a93a0eca1209556a47e7fab.png

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
DVKAd_U8_W4_AAMk_Oy_jpg_large.jpg

The best cod in history is coming back ! With all the same guns and playlist and the old DLC! WOOT WOOT!

Get ready for it, this will be by far the best CoD year in the history of the franchise! With Black ops 4 coming out and MW2R!

Who's excited for this?

COD posted this:
b90d80848a93a0eca1209556a47e7fab.png
"best cod year in the history of the franchise" is a vast overstatement in my opinion. BO4 will most certainly suck and anyone who was around in the mw2 days and old enough to remember most likely will not like the futuristic bo4 type stuff (assuming it stays straight with what the past few have been like). The sales might make it seem like the best year, but it'll only be for one reason; they'll be bundled.

iDoK

iDoK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"best cod year in the history of the franchise" is a vast overstatement in my opinion. BO4 will most certainly suck and anyone who was around in the mw2 days and old enough to remember most likely will not like the futuristic bo4 type stuff (assuming it stays straight with what the past few have been like). The sales might make it seem like the best year, but it'll only be for one reason; they'll be bundled.
Actually if you read my last post BO4 will actually be boots on the ground and a "Modern Day" combat type of game.

You sir, are some what wrong.
pogchamp.png

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Remastered, that games ruined then.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
cod fanboy here, looking for a lobby for this sick new remastered version of the all time greatest cod ever to hit the market. Hater gon hate and that's great cause I'm hotter than Mary-Kate.

idk, can't wait for this tho. idgaf what you all say :mooning:

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
cod fanboy here, looking for a lobby for this sick new remastered version of the all time greatest cod ever to hit the market. Hater gon hate and that's great cause I'm hotter than Mary-Kate.

idk, can't wait for this tho. idgaf what you all say :mooning:

I think a Backwards Compatible version would be better than a remastered. I mean look at MWR it's shocking because of all the in game buy-ables.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I know for a fact that if this year's Call of Duty is indeed Black Ops 4, I'll enjoy it as I've done with all games that Treyarch have had any involvement in. If Modern Warfare 2 does happen to be bundled up with this year's title then happy days, best of both worlds in my opinion.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I think a Backwards Compatible version would be better than a remastered. I mean look at MWR it's shocking because of all the in game buy-ables.
I just wanna play the campaign with better graphics on my new xbox and new tv.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The sales might make it seem like the best year, but it'll only be for one reason; they'll be bundled.
It'll be bundled until a few months down the line, when they decide to release MW2R as a standalone version. These companies are clever, because they know that there's people out there, who would pay to have MW2R on it's own, even though they would already have it as a bundled copy. And to be honest, I would be one of those people lol.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Hoping that they don’t completely butcher this game like they did with MWR, but I won’t get my hopes up.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hoping that they don’t completely butcher this game like they did with MWR, but I won’t get my hopes up.
There's going to be mad microtransactions, I can tell you that for free.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanna play the campaign with better graphics on my new xbox and new tv.

According to the article I read on Charlie Intel before, Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is going to be Campaign & Spec Ops only without Multiplayer. Interesting, although if it is the case then I think it's a bad move.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
According to the article I read on Charlie Intel before, Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is going to be Campaign & Spec Ops only without Multiplayer. Interesting, although if it is the case then I think it's a bad move.

It's believable as its not actually being developed by Infinity Ward or Raven. So thats that game out the window.

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Remaster aka they added loot boxes and charge you for it again. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register