What's new

Discussion Modern Warfare 2 Remastered.... Campaign only?!

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score

If CharlieINTEL's source from Raven Software is true, then I'm speechless. All the clues & rumours leading up to this leak makes sense now though as it was originally advertised for £25 or near about, much lower than the usual RRP for a new Call of Duty game.

If it is Campaign only, I'll certainly not be buying it. Will you?!

B

Beardyman

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
If the rumours are indeed true, that MW2R will be a Campaign & Spec Ops only release, then it'll be a real shame. Where's the logic in releasing a game that was played and loved by many, without including the main core of the game itself? Multiplayer is what will bring in the revenue, this risky move will only deter the ones who want to buy it.

If all is true, then I won't be buying it. I still have my Xbox 360 with a mint copy of MW2, that will do me just fine... for now.

A

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Only doing campaign would be a huge waste of potential in my opinion. I wouldn't buy this game if this is the case.

P

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Only doing campaign would be a huge waste of potential in my opinion. I wouldn't buy this game if this is the case.
Same, they are just wasting time and resources for a campaign remaster.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
I don’t think this will happen tbh. I mean **** they wouldn’t make any money off of this game. It would bro pointless and I think they know that. Or it’s not going to even release at all

Top Bottom