What's new

Discussion Modern Warfare 2 Online REAL GOD MODE (Real Proof)

• Thread starter Codster333
  • Start date
  • Views 5,915
Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a real god mode back you cannot be killed By anything or anyone! In real online public matchmaking with real gold xp. Check out video below. Everyone is shown as enemies even teammates thats why i cannot kill some of them. I have a party to go to in 20 minutes with my girlfriend and i still have to shower. Lol, While im still debating a release (Not sure if i want Mw2 Effed up like WaW was with that god mode stuff in online, didn't they patch that when that game was like 3 years old anyway just because that god mode stuff in matchmaking was so bad? I'm not sure) But I don't want all these nice xp hacks patched just because i released a god mode, but on the other hand only if your the host can you have the god mode, so only 1 person per lobby would have it unlike Waw and I don't want to be a Teh1337 so Ill do a full release and Tutorial later On tonight or tomorrow morning, like I said i really gotta get going. Sorry for the Long Winded rant here is the Video:

Here is Full Written Tutorial:

1)Download the .dll files I provide.

2)If your going to use my force host only .dll infects then place that .dll in your directory and infect yourself, then place the god mode .dll in your directory and infect yourself.

3)Click Search for whatever gametype you desire(the included .dll handles Ground War, Domination, Team DeathMatch, Free for all, and Demolition. Get host, game starts.)

4)Game starts and everyone clicks on auto assign, you however will select back and click on spectator then wait the 20 seconds for it to restart the round.

5)Round Restarts and you click autoassign and wa lah you have god mode in online public matchmaking! With real gold xp. (Ability to select spectator only lasts for that 20 seconds and most will not even see it because they will already have been autoassigned a team and will have not hit back but just selected their class)

Cons: You must be host. If anyone joins and does not select a team before the round restarts (thats why i give it 20 seconds) they unfortunatly will have god mode too. This happens sometimes with another kid by mistake, but this could also be a good thing if you play with friends you can tell them what to do and you and them could have god mode too)

Download: mediafire.com/?kb2b5erid120ggk

And sorry for quality but i had to it with an ipod nano this time haha

Ill be back later sorry guys, have a good day and Happy Modding!

Credits:
Codster333
CraigChrist for his error free .dll launcher

Im A Hooker

Im A Hooker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol this isn't hard. what you are doing is just having it set to either systemlink 1 or onlinegame 1 while in private match and it gives you god mode

Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol this isn't hard. what you are doing is just having it set to either systemlink 1 or onlinegame 1 while in private match and it gives you god mode
This is not a private match. If you can get gold xp and people to join and this god mode in your private match then props to you but Thats not how i did this. I searched for a game online, got host, and got god mode.

ihatecompvir

ihatecompvir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes me think this is just another UI glitch, or you figured out how to do the private godmode glitch in public as host.

Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes me think this is just another UI glitch, or you figured out how to do the private godmode glitch in public as host.

Bingo:wink: You'll see when the tut comes but its for a real public matchmaking (search, find, host, god :smile: )

btw Im browsing on my ipod on the guest wifi at the party haha

QCJOHNDEERE1337

QCJOHNDEERE1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man that look sick! But as I can see is that you have to be the host?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't someone release a God Mode DLL the other day? :confused:

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You are just going into Pubz and activating xblive_privatematch 1 then picking spectator then xblive_privatematch 0. I did this a ways back but it only worked on a small percent, but if you got it to work everytime bad ***. Maybe you use system link or splitscreen instead. I remember doing this with binds and the walking ac130, ahe the good ole days!

Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To bad you have to be host
I know sorry babe, but I did get this to work EVERY time. I'm writing the TuT now, but by the way, this will never be stealth, People will know it is a Modded Game theres not much around that theres only one way i could think of that it would be stealth but it wouldn't be fantastic.. anyway Like i said writing TuT now :smile:

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Tutorial Added, have fun haha
I only see this working in game modes with rounds and the second round would be non online stats (I could be wrong) non the less nice work. I did this with a long wait time and could never get it for host so I gave up a ways back. Mine was something like the below.
Code:
xblive_privatematch 1;wait 1000;wait 1000;xblive_privatematch 0;onlinegame 1
PS Why compress the dll?

Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I only see this working in game modes with rounds and the second round would be non online stats (I could be wrong) non the less nice work. I did this with a long wait time and could never get it for host so I gave up a ways back. Mine was something like the below.
Code:
xblive_privatematch 1;wait 1000;wait 1000;xblive_privatematch 0;onlinegame 1
PS Why compress the dll?
I added rounds to those gametypes, You can add rounds to any gametype it is quite simple

Code:
scr_war_roundlimit "3"
scr_dom_roundlimit "3"
scr_war_winlimit "2"
scr_dom_winlimit "2"

And its compressed because its 2 .dll's one for the god mode and one for the force host
And yea I tried that too you can't get that too work because you cannot spawn while the game is still executing a wait command. This is the way around that

Zbnt

Zbnt

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice share but how do i get the default_mp.xex to make this work ? sorry dont mean to leach :smile:

Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The .xex was the last alteriw that Craig Christ released, it requires that .xex/launcher, I made this a while back, but thank you

Top Bottom
Login
Register