• Thread starter xiFlipMyChipsx
  • Start date
  • Views 697
X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, where have you been buying this stuff from? I looked at Target, local market and a couple gas stations in town, they don't have it. Do I need to go to Wal-Mart or something?

I'm trying to buy one of my favorite drinks, and win the map pack :cool:

images

SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
With monster energy drinks you can get rewards from the mw2 cans....like map packs....he is asking where he can get them...

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
REDSTAR 105 said:
you could only get them at a mw2 launch party, i think.

They didn't have any at my gamestop. Lame. I thought I remembered someone on here talking about how they won, and that was way before the release. Could have been on a different forum, I don't remember.

E

Evilevan6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These have been available at my local Walmart for about a month or two. I've bought 1 of the 4 packs and got a code to type in on the monster website. I did it and they sent me an email with a map pack code, but well what do you know its for the PS3 and I have MW2 for 360...

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Evilevan6 said:
These have been available at my local Walmart for about a month or two. I've bought 1 of the 4 packs and got a code to type in on the monster website. I did it and they sent me an email with a map pack code, but well what do you know its for the PS3 and I have MW2 for 360...
thats gay :frown: they should give you a choice of platform :huh:

Top Bottom
Login
Register