Discussion Modern Warfare 2 Monster

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, where have you been buying this stuff from? I looked at Target, local market and a couple gas stations in town, they don't have it. Do I need to go to Wal-Mart or something?

I'm trying to buy one of my favorite drinks, and win the map pack :cool:

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
With monster energy drinks you can get rewards from the mw2 cans....like map packs....he is asking where he can get them...

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
REDSTAR 105 said:
you could only get them at a mw2 launch party, i think.
They didn't have any at my gamestop. Lame. I thought I remembered someone on here talking about how they won, and that was way before the release. Could have been on a different forum, I don't remember.

Evilevan6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These have been available at my local Walmart for about a month or two. I've bought 1 of the 4 packs and got a code to type in on the monster website. I did it and they sent me an email with a map pack code, but well what do you know its for the PS3 and I have MW2 for 360...

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Evilevan6 said:
These have been available at my local Walmart for about a month or two. I've bought 1 of the 4 packs and got a code to type in on the monster website. I did it and they sent me an email with a map pack code, but well what do you know its for the PS3 and I have MW2 for 360...
thats gay :frown: they should give you a choice of platform :huh:

Top Bottom