• Views 1,529
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaosx721

Chaosx721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://kotaku.com/5493218/modern-warfare-2-map-pack-also-features-ridiculous-price

Looks like I'll be done with MW2 for a while...

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Well isn't that great, I was thinking it was gonna be cheaper considering the name "Stimulus Package."
Oh Well!​

Chaosx721

Chaosx721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's nothing, you cheap bastard.
$15 = $3 per map. Not that much! :wink:
I'm not cheap I just think paying 15$ for 3 maps I've never seen before to be a little much. Importing 2 CoD4 maps into MW2 isn't that hard to do.

nobody said you had to pay..
NOWAI RLY?! I know no one is making me pay I was just simply linking the price set for the map pack and stating I'll be done with MW2 for now(Maybe till they fix how broken the game is).

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I think you stated that you weren't going to play Modern Warfare 2 because of a $15 Map Pack. <_<

Chaosx721

Chaosx721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I think you stated that you weren't going to play Modern Warfare 2 because of a $15 Map Pack. <_<
I stated that I will be done with MW2 for now. Till they come up with a better map pack or they lower the price. Also will be annoying to try to get into games with people that also don't have the new map pack.

E

ELiiTE x FrOoDy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's nothing, you cheap bastard.
$15 = $3 per map. Not that much! :wink:
Yeh im gonna pay $15 for maps that ive got on the disc. thats a F***ing joke . infinity ward are money hungry bastards. they make maps already on the disc then charge you for them ? bullS***.

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
When he said on the podcast 1200 points, I was surprised. After all it is called the Stimulus Package, making you think it'd be ya know...cheaper. 3 New maps. 2 old, which like he said, all they did was up the graphics and basically made it MW2 compatible. If any thing, it would of been nice to see this priced at 600 points choosing the name they did. But 1200...eh.

I'll still pick it up, but a long with many/most it would of but better with just being 800 points.

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be more than that, as the new killstreaks and stuff would have to be added to the maps as well...

C

chopper failure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats just ridicules price for 3 maps n 2 maps that i already own

cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not being cheap, it's spending your money wisely.
Why pay that much for 5 maps? WaW maps were cheaper and look at the replay value of zombies. They could've charged a lot more for those maps. Lowering the price could be one compensation for the many glitches that took them so long to fix.

I will buy these but I completely understand why someone would not.

Clown

Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain End of the Year 2011 End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not cheap I just think paying 15$ for 3 maps I've never seen before to be a little much. Importing 2 CoD4 maps into MW2 isn't that hard to do.

You would know how hard it is to add CoD 4 Maps...Teach me? -.- :thumbdown:

Edit: Had to fix my quote.

A

Angeldust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with Chaos. $15 for new maps? CoD is a money making franchise, but this time they gone too far.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
there not adding killstreaks.
facepalm1.jpg

Hova

Hova

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Because it's soooo hard to take a map they previously made and add it into a newer game isn't it?

Anyway, 1200 MS points for 3 new maps and 2 maps i already own, that's bull imo, if they added new stuff like spec op's missions or even new camo's then id see it differently, however it's just two remade maps that we were playing for the last 3 years..

Chaosx721

Chaosx721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Not saying a 5 year old can do it. Taking a map that they already made and stored somewhere, it isn't hard to take that file of the map, fix up the graphics a little bit, and throw it into MW2. Its not like changing Dust from CS 1.6 to CS:S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register