What's new

Discussion Modern Warfare 2 info leaked?

• Thread starter Prototype XIII
  • Start date
  • Views 1,320
J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
It sounds like they are copying a few things from Halo.....
So... Halo and gears pretty much copied Zombies from COD... It may not be exactly alike but it's wave based game types... I wish Epic, Infinity Ward, and Bungie would get together and just make one awesome game lol. If they put vehicles in I hope they are fair. That stupid tank in WAW is ridiculous. I would like to see some character customazation... and some more gun customazation... I know they are pretty customizable, but I would like to be able to put more than one piece of hardware on my gun. I mean with the exeception of a grenade launcher lol. Like a silencer and a scope of some sort. And more scopes. It would be cool to put a rifle scope on an assault rifle. And by rifle scope I mean sniper scope. and maybe different firing modes. Like full auto, 3 round burst, and single shot.. and one shot headshot kills lol. I guess I'm describing Rainbow six vegas, but if COD had the vegas customazation, and the COD gameplay, it would be an automatic success. Pretty much unbeatable lol!

P

Prototype XIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
but if COD had the vegas customazation, and the COD gameplay, it would be an automatic success. Pretty much unbeatable lol!

yeahh that would pretty much be the ultimate game. i would also like to see in depth character customazation, i love that aspect of other games. it just gives more of a "uniqueness" i guess haha

C

ChronicSprookle

Reaction score
Sin$
There will be a few new perks-one for 2 attachments on a gun, ghillie suit, riot shield

A

adahalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
So... Halo and gears pretty much copied Zombies from COD...

You're wrong.

Zombies came from Halo 2, from fan created content. They liked it, and so did the community, so they made an infection gametype into Halo 3. Halo 2 was out before COD started the Zombie idea.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
adahalo said:
You're wrong.

Zombies came from Halo 2, from fan created content. They liked it, and so did the community, so they made an infection gametype into Halo 3. Halo 2 was out before COD started the Zombie idea.
IF you would have read the rest of my Post you would have noticed that I said they didn't copy zombies exactly from COD, they took the wave based gameplay... And zombies in Halo 2, and zombies in COD are nothing alike.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgoten Dynasty said:
Thats retarded
Yeah.. I wanted the R700, and the p90, G36C and the G3 to return.. I could care less about the scorpion, and M21... I love the G3... And no.. I know someone is thinking it.. "you like the G3 because you have a modded controller.." I like the G3 because it's a good gun lol

P

Prototype XIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk they need to turn down the power on the M16. i love it, its just uber powerful.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
i really hope the G36c, G3 and M21 are back i love those guns. i can't wait for the swat mode or whatever that's gonna be amazing.

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
IF you would have read the rest of my Post you would have noticed that I said they didn't copy zombies exactly from COD, they took the wave based gameplay... And zombies in Halo 2, and zombies in COD are nothing alike.

and if you realised, Gears of war 2 came out before cod5

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
PEOPLE THIS IS NOT CORRECT INFORMATION.

Infinity Ward has already said this is not correct.

P

Prototype XIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Madman340 said:
PEOPLE THIS IS NOT CORRECT INFORMATION.

Infinity Ward has already said this is not correct.

Im sure its not all that farfetched

Top Bottom
Login
Register