Patched Modern Warfare 2 - Highrise Sniper Spot

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
How to get into the balcony on Highrise and snipe some fools! I know this has been posted, but this is a quicker way to do it. Found, recorded, and edited by me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9vHyGftlEc]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 - Sniper Spot On Highrise[/ame]

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
IRON Notorious said:
this isnt quicker.. this is the ONLY way to get up there :thumbdown:

/thread
What are you talking about, I'm pretty sure that's why he posted this because it's the only way to get there. And for **** sake stop it with the /thread.

therooke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pieceman said:
What are you talking about, I'm pretty sure that's why he posted this because it's the only way to get there. And for **** sake stop it with the /thread.
I doubt thats why he posted it. he even said its old. And its not a trick, just a spot in the map. But this was posted a while back, when this would have been unknown to most i spose.

OLine57

Reaction score
IRON Notorious said:
this isnt quicker.. this is the ONLY way to get up there :thumbdown:

/thread
You are incorrect. The reason I posted this was because somebody else had posted a vid on here where they went all the way to the end of the crane, then walked up the railing from the end of the crane, down the railing, and then jumped onto the scaffolding next to the building. This way is quicker and easier than the original video posted. And really, you are not a mod so you do not need to be saying "/thread" all the time. It makes you look like an idiot.

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a good video and a good find :smile:

After I realized you could get on it, I tried this way, and have been using it since. Still good to know someone is passing it along though. I always lol when I see a team mate walk up the ladder and get smacked by a guy camping the ladder.

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I had no clue that people did not know about this, that is the only way I ever see anyone do it in game.

OLine57

Reaction score
GrandTh3ftAuto said:
Wow I had no clue that people did not know about this, that is the only way I ever see anyone do it in game.
When I posted it, it was 2 days before release. Somebody else had already posted a vid, but the way he did it was longer and unnecessary.

Top Bottom