Reaction score
Sin$
The Pro got me sticky aim bot for me ect message him

N

nister5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nooo he didnt respod yet... and is there any way that i can keep it forever??/ thanks

bballplayer24

bballplayer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha you guys are d***s & did you really messeged him? & no you can only have it until you turn your xbox off, other than that you have to get in a modded lobby to get it again but there wont by any lobbies for a while.

B

bluewaffle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At the time being, my JTAG serves little purpose other than system-link infecting my retail box and playing Mario Kart (gogo! :biggrin:)

ExternalHitman

ExternalHitman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He joined yesterday give him a break. ya you can but you need a transfer cable or jtag

Vel

Vel

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, if you just sent a message to the pro asking for mods your going to get banned.

L

lbeastmodeon

Reaction score
Sin$
HAha LMFAO what a noob :angry: . Just look around the website u moron. :o

X

xMaTTRobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao this thread is a great way of showing a new member what a kind and helpful community we are... 90% of people in this thread are out to get this guy banned from XBL and you don't even help him. Bravo!

Now, to answer your question nister5. You can still do the gamertag mod, campaign mod using a transfer cable. However, online mods using a Jtagged console cannot be done due to the latest dashboard update. Should a new rebooter be released(with online capabilities) then i'm sure modded lobbies etc will start up again. As for dvar infections. These can be done with a Jtag and retail xbox using system link. I'm sure if you ask a trusted member that has a Jtag, then they will happily infect you with some pretty cool infections. The only downside is you lose those mods as soon as you dashboard/ turn your console off.

EDIT: And btw, don't listen to the people saying "message 'the pro' he haz modz" because he doesn't. The gamertag 'the pro' is the gamertag of an xbox live moderator who will most likely ban you at the mention of mw2 mods.

J

jhayek417

Reaction score
Sin$
SOMEONE PLEASE INFECT ME GT JHAYEK417 I WILL +REP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register