• Views 2,361
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nister5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any Modern Warfare 2 Hacks out available for xbox 360?

F

Fign1ssan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the pro can do anything prestige challenges and he does it free. so send a detailed message to "the pro" and he will do it straight away free.

C

Canihazcookiez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hes a noob give him a brake lol.
And to answer your question... No
There are a few infection mods over here ----> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/128771-official-all-infections-lobby-thread/

But there wont be any 10th mods or anything for a while until XBR4 is released and we dont even know if that will include live.
Anyway look around the site and get used to whats going on

+REP if i helped :smile:

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yea, there are hax.

in order to obtain these hax, you must rehash your controller and resign your cables, the red, white and yeller ones.

N

nister5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No no, I'm looking for like wall hacks. Not a 10th prestige lobby. I already am 10th.

Mizzy Moe

Mizzy Moe

Smoke Blunts
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
guys dont

dont message the pro for hacks

N

nister5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there way i can download em and put it in a usb? :biggrin: sry im a noob at this

C

Canihazcookiez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No no, I'm looking for like wall hacks. Not a 10th prestige lobby. I already am 10th.
Its very unlikely you will get wall hacks.
Just go to the link i sent you and try and get into a superspeed or somthing. Trust me its fun !!!:biggrin:

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
the pro can do anything prestige challenges and he does it free. so send a detailed message to "the pro" and he will do it straight away free.
haha why do people f**k with the new kids?

U

ukrides

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there way i can download em and put it in a usb? :biggrin: sry im a noob at this
as everyone else on here are being complete Tw@ts I will answer you. DO NOT MESSAGE 'the pro' hes a moderator that bans people for illegitimate play such as tenth lobby's and mods and people on here cant handle getting caught. You cannot put them on usb to use mods you require a jtag xbox and you can't use them online anymore till XBR4 basically if you want to use hacks such as wallhacks aimbots etc get pc there ways for it free :wink: but btw aimbots and wallhacks are boring :frown:

hope I helped :biggrin:

N

nister5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but when i waz in the lobby i had walls untill i turned my xbox off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register