jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
sex123 said:
for some reason infinite health stays with super jump just started playing all over on veteran

jester_ said:
Do note that the jump height/fall damage sticks for all past and present missions, so if you start the modded one, then save and quit, you can start wherever you left off with super jump.

:huh:

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jester this will draw loads of people in S7s - good job.

Edit: I've hit a problem where Archer says javelin firing, I always instantly die.

S

sex123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
duh sorry jester did not read i wish it would keep infinite ammo

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the up, I just finished the last chapter of MW2 AGAIN. :l

Thanks!

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
jester_ said:
Like I said, to get it on my banned xbox required resigning with my own banned keyvault. Try using the CON Flags remover if you haven't already.

i tried using the search to help me out but i couldnt find what i was looking for...can someone tell me where/how i go about finding a/my keyvault to resign or w/e this to work on my banned 360 plz.thanks.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST DUTCH said:
i tried using the search to help me out but i couldnt find what i was looking for...can someone tell me where/how i go about finding a/my keyvault to resign or w/e this to work on my banned 360 plz.thanks.

Try using the original file, not the "unflagged" one, if you haven't already. It should already have the flags to run on a banned console. Make sure you are resigning to your Profile/Device IDs!

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't believe I missed this thread. The video and download thread titles are so similar, I was mistaking this one for the video thread every time. Anyways, thanks for sharing the save jester. I'll test everything later in the day, too tired right now.

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
jester_ said:
Try using the original file, not the "unflagged" one, if you haven't already. It should already have the flags to run on a banned console. Make sure you are resigning to your Profile/Device IDs!

thanks for the reply.i tried it anyway and it worked fine-i dunno how ppl are having trouble with getting this to work:?just the same as any save...resign with your IDs and rehash...oh and btw..thanks jester:wink:

one more thing...reckon this will be ok to use on live with a friend in co-op campaign?i got a banned and a legit,my friend doesnt mod so i wanna freak him out lol

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST DUTCH said:
thanks for the reply.i tried it anyway and it worked fine-i dunno how ppl are having trouble with getting this to work:?just the same as any save...resign with your IDs and rehash...oh and btw..thanks jester:wink:

one more thing...reckon this will be ok to use on live with a friend in co-op campaign?i got a banned and a legit,my friend doesnt mod so i wanna freak him out lol

There is no co-op campaign. Although the Jump and Fall damage may carry over to Spec Ops. Try it.

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
jester_ said:
There is no co-op campaign. Although the Jump and Fall damage may carry over to Spec Ops. Try it.

ah ok lol wht a dumba** i am..i just assumed thered be a co-op campaign.ill try spec ops.:biggrin:...
EDIT:load the save,save and quit,go to spec ops....IT WORKS...well the super jump and fall damage does,but thats it.ty jester

D

Downin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you set it so that we are on the first mission and go from there, for the achievements progression?

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Downin said:
Can you set it so that we are on the first mission and go from there, for the achievements progression?

The mods don't stick between levels (except jump/fall damage), so you would get the same effect by just saving/quitting and starting from the first mission yourself.

Try beating the last mission on whatever difficulty you need to get those cheevos.

Also, try getting at least one star on Spec Ops, and see if that unlocks all those achievements.

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
gcnd0001 said:
Well, that did not work. Going to try with out resigning.

without resigning I got an error saying my save is corrupt. Probably because it did not delete the other save. I had 2 savegame.svg files on my hdd.

resigned and overwrote my save. did not work.

Overwrote save without resigning. Still nothing.

Try using this save, and just resign it to your profile ID's.

a deeper b1ue said:
Here is a link to the save after I ran it through con flag remover: http://rapidshare.com/files/307203690/modded_campaign__jester_.rar
Just to save people some time.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ZyGoMaTiC said:
Try using this save, and just resign it to your profile ID's.

He said he had gotten it to work in a later post, and I already updated the main link. :smile:

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jester_ said:
He said he had gotten it to work in a later post, and I already updated the main link. :smile:

This works on Spec Ops and you seem to also get increased health which is a bonus. It only shows on your screen on Spec Ops apparently as well (confused as to how) but you can just jump to the objectives.

Congratulations Jester and cheers for releasing it.

T

thegamey2x

Reaction score
Sin$
nice work jester, i will have to try this out. thank you

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
j4k3 said:
This works on Spec Ops and you seem to also get increased health which is a bonus. It only shows on your screen on Spec Ops apparently as well (confused as to how) but you can just jump to the objectives.

Congratulations Jester and cheers for releasing it.

Actually, some of the dvars we tested for campaign for invulnerability to enemy bullets, work in Spec Ops (but not in campaign). Enemy bullets wont hurt you, but watch for helicopters, grenades, RPGs, and fire.

I

iDivine x

Reaction score
Sin$
Works in spec-ops online only if the other person has the DVARs activated as you do, otherwise you lose sync extremely which is always a laugh when you see them two miles away, but they are still at the spawn! :biggrin:
Now we just need a tutorial on how to do this please :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register