• Views 980
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iNFiNi7y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone link me to a tutorial or explain to me how to do it. Thank you, their is no Bridging section for this game so I hope this is the right place.

F

Fign1ssan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.paybacktimelizzy.com/index.php?c=viral&m=index&id=2a6ddbb16e4f7f53b0ce34f2f2243b8e

C

CLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean by bridging? System Link?

C

chaosdestro0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Omg read my tutorial on lag lobbies.

Ned

Ned

AzzidReign
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
this isnt halo if u want host just download zone-alarm pro and when you are searching put ur firewall on medium than if it says trying to merg your lobby with another put ur firewall on high just keep doing this until people join you ive done this and it works some times but dont lag yourself out

I

iNFiNi7y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this isnt halo if u want host just download zone-alarm pro and when you are searching put ur firewall on medium than if it says trying to merg your lobby with another put ur firewall on high just keep doing this until people join you ive done this and it works some times but dont lag yourself out
Ok... yeah that might work to give me host, but is their a way to give someone else host?

I

iNFiNi7y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guessing there is no way or it hasn't been found yet?

davey1

davey1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way to bridge-force host in MW2. You can force yourself host by bridging if you use invites to get 8 people in your lobby, but that's the only way to force yourself host in MW2.

Now then, you *can* bridge in MW2, just not force host. I was doing it the first 4 weeks MW2 was out to riot shield boost with a couple friends so we didn't have to get in full 12-player boosting lobbies with idiots who don't follow rules.

You just have to wait until the game makes you the host, then bridge everyone who's not on your approved IP list in ZA to disconnect from your match.

There's a technique to help you KEEP host but it doesn't guarantee you will. When your match is about to end, drop your firewall to allow randoms to connect. If you get 8 or more people in the lobby when you're back in the lobby after the match, you will keep host. If you drop to 7 or less people in your lobby, you have a 50/50 shot of keeping host by others merging into you or you losing host by getting merged into another lobby.

I state nothing but the facts, trust me. I bridged in MW2 for 100's of matches from November/December of 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register