• Thread starter TheHamiltons
  • Start date
  • Views 1,146
T

TheHamiltons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This game and all the other call of dutys are getting really old. There are being to get very boring and not fun anymore. This game is so over rated. Play Bad Company 2 and then you will never want to play this ever again.

A

Azathain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i disagree entirely ive played bad company 2 and i still always wanna go back to cod, its not that its getting boring, i think cod is an aquired taste, if you love it u'll not want to play anything else, if u don't you will...

i think of myself as a CoDaholic all i wanna do it play call of duty.

M

Modlested

Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield 2, isn't that fun yaa it has alot of camping it in..... But that's not what im trying to say it's boring.

A

Azathain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i get so depressed playing battlefield because everyone camps ive like joined a few games and about 80% of the people playing are lil campers. so... why not stick to the game i like were there is only 50% campers :biggrin:

Andzrej

AndzrejGFX

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
it's either you like it or you don't...
btw, its Modern Warfare not Warefare

C

ChrisCote

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield 2 has more people trying to be a sniping God and attempting to take people out across the map. Most people don't play their role on BFBC2, they just want a good K/D.

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i used to think that since we paid for our online play there would be more skilled people like myself but i was mistaken.

campers are everywhere it sucks but if they wanna spend lots of money to go onto a game and sit and look in one direction hoping for someone to run past them... then i guess that's their choice even though i dont see whats so fun about sitting looking one way its a game they need to stop taking it so seriously.

moshi321

moshi321

Reaction score
Sin$
I think people camp just so they can get a good k/d ratio and show off to their friends.

KingTwoFour

Rumble

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I played battlefield for like 3 days and I was done with it. MW2 is much better.

A

Azathain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i used to think that since we paid for our online play there would be more skilled people like myself but i was mistaken.

campers are everywhere it sucks but if they wanna spend lots of money to go onto a game and sit and look in one direction hoping for someone to run past them... then i guess that's their choice even though i dont see whats so fun about sitting looking one way its a game they need to stop taking it so seriously.

Exactly who wants to spend money on watching one single spot over and over and over and etc.... lmao not me, so... i think xbox is making so much money from nothing lmao.... thats wat campers are to me.(Personal Opinion)

Top Bottom
Login
Register