Solved Moded Terrorbyte and Basament 5 buged

• Thread starter SICARIA_17
  • Start date
  • Views 903
S

SICARIA_17

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have this problem with the Basament 5 is buged i made big effort to find the way to get back my B5. I had this bug whent i bought the Discoteque with DMO all started with bad suggests from ytbers gived bad infos i tell way,
every videos about this DMO with Save Wizard was telling to do DMO with 2nd character using 1st to hit it that was very bad suggest because you merge both characters really bad fake experts...

Ok,here how you can see I fixed till the point i can park My Terrorbyte in side B5
thear is my Deadline 😢
I need if is posible some "GOOD SUGGESTION" to fix it once for ever 😋
thanks for the attention La Sicaria ❤

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
My first question is have you purchased Garage B5 outside of DMO?

I know there is a problem with properties not sticking when using DMO.

I see you finally got your Terrorbyte in garage B2 that is a good start.

I’m not sure how to fix it since you don’t seem to have a garage in B5 at all.

When you go to Maze Bank Foreclosures do you have the option to renovate your Nightclub?

What happens if you try driving in with an Opressor MK II?

Does it give you an option for the Terrorbyte garage?

If you go to your assistant in your Office does the Terrorbyte garage show in the list of your personal vehicle garages?

S

SICARIA_17

Reaction score
My first question is have you purchased Garage B5 outside of DMO?

I know there is a problem with properties not sticking when using DMO.

I see you finally got your Terrorbyte in garage B2 that is a good start.

I’m not sure how to fix it since you don’t seem to have a garage in B5 at all.

When you go to Maze Bank Foreclosures do you have the option to renovate your Nightclub?

What happens if you try driving in with an Opressor MK II?

Does it give you an option for the Terrorbyte garage?

If you go to your assistant in your Office does the Terrorbyte garage show in the list of your personal vehicle garages?
all the huge problem born with bad suggests from ytbers those was telling if you do dmo with the 2nd character you have to use the 1st character by the trailer to go online, no bad suggest i never heard for this fantastic dmo cause i whent online bought all basaments and the terrorbyte but i whent online and was buged so i sked to my friend to give me a terrorbyte with gctf and how you can see i hit the way to go in my own b5 with the modded TB but if you seen on the video yes iam into the b5 but still bugd so i need to find the way to avoid the bug if i go out from b5 i have to repit all the steps til iam inside again btw thanks

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
all the huge problem born with bad suggests from ytbers those was telling if you do dmo with the 2nd character you have to use the 1st character by the trailer to go online, no bad suggest i never heard for this fantastic dmo cause i whent online bought all basaments and the terrorbyte but i whent online and was buged so i sked to my friend to give me a terrorbyte with gctf and how you can see i hit the way to go in my own b5 with the modded TB but if you seen on the video yes iam into the b5 but still bugd so i need to find the way to avoid the bug if i go out from b5 i have to repit all the steps til iam inside again btw thanks
Do you try buying B5 when outside of DMO?
You need to do that.
In the video it doesn’t look as if B5 is bugged it looks like you didn’t buy it.
If you bought it with DMO it probably didn’t stick.
Go to Maze Bank Foreclosures and hit renovate on your Nightclub.
Then see if you can purchase B5.
You may also need to Purchase a Terrorbyte.

Keep your Terrorbyte in B2 until you figure it out.
Post automatically merged:

You may also try buying a different Nightclub than the one you already have.
Make sure you do it outside of DMO.
Buy all of the floors.

Hopefully that will work for you.

Last edited:
S

SICARIA_17

Reaction score
Do you try buying B5 when outside of DMO?
You need to do that.
In the video it doesn’t look as if B5 is bugged it looks like you didn’t buy it.
If you bought it with DMO it probably didn’t stick.
Go to Maze Bank Foreclosures and hit renovate on your Nightclub.
Then see if you can purchase B5.
You may also need to Purchase a Terrorbyte.

Keep your Terrorbyte in B2 until you figure it out.
Post automatically merged:

You may also try buying a different Nightclub than the one you already have.
Make sure you do it outside of DMO.
Buy all of the floors.

Hopefully that will work for you.
I did whatever to try to fix it but no way,i think i need only the last step to freeze and have back the B5 because i bought already but how i said the worse think i did is heard some ytber expert(?) says to do the glitch DMO with 1st character even i use the 2nd bad glitchers talk only. BTW iam proud of Me coz I hit the way to park the modded Terrorbyte inside B5 that means iam nearly to fix it but maybe i need a friend to help me to bug myself into B5 and unbug the same B5 once 4 ever lol

Top Bottom