What's new

Solved Modding

B

Beanie

Quad up!
Reaction score
I've been out of modding and playing in general for quite some time now and I have been wanted to make an account pre modded for playing gta 5, black ops 1 when it comes out for X1, and other games. I was just wandering what the chances of that account getting banned from Xbox these days would be. Thanks for any help!

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I've been out of modding and playing in general for quite some time now and I have been wanted to make an account pre modded for playing gta 5, black ops 1 when it comes out for X1, and other games. I was just wandering what the chances of that account getting banned from Xbox these days would be. Thanks for any help!

The chances depend on how far you go with the modding.

Obviously if you set yourself to Level 800 with 600 Million, with only 3 Hours played, then yeah... not very smart.
You just have to think how it would look if you legitimately played for the stats you're setting. Regardless of the game.

Also, they usually ban you from the game, not the account. But you can still get account banned.

R

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
GTA depends. Might be high depending on stats. Not entirely sure on bo1 considering we don't know if new anti cheat system will be put into place or not

B

Beanie

Quad up!
Reaction score
In recoveries there used to be a very high chance of account ban. So there's not anymore?

R

Reedradar

Reaction score
Well if you go nuts yes there is. All depends on the stats you put on it

B

Beanie

Quad up!
Reaction score
Well if you go nuts yes there is. All depends on the stats you put on it
You're misunderstanding me, I now any just for soley signing the profile in on a rgh console with a bad server or whatever?

R

Reedradar

Reaction score
Ohhhh. No. I've made 200+ accounts. Only 4 got banned.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Black ops 1 you should be fine. Just don't abuse the god mode classes too much.

As far as GTA V goes, don't go crazy with stats, and don't play on the account on a modded console for a long length of time.
In recoveries there used to be a very high chance of account ban. So there's not anymore?
Depends who does the recovery. I mean, for awhile it seemed like everyone was getting banned on GTA V for doing recoveries but others were actually just fine. I'd recommend using a menu.

B

Beanie

Quad up!
Reaction score
Black ops 1 you should be fine. Just don't abuse the god mode classes too much.

As far as GTA V goes, don't go crazy with stats, and don't play on the account on a modded console for a long length of time.

Depends who does the recovery. I mean, for awhile it seemed like everyone was getting banned on GTA V for doing recoveries but others were actually just fine. I'd recommend using a menu.
You've answered my question quit well. But say I'm using some sort of cheap or free server (just a scenario) what would the chances be? R Reedradar

Last edited:
A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You've answered my question quit well. But say I'm using some sort of cheap or free server (just a scenario) what would the chances be? R Reedradar
I mean, I've used offline files for a time and I was fine with only a few amount of exceptions. However, nowadays I'd recommend NiNJA.

Top Bottom