Solved Modding Xbox One safely ?

• Thread starter PowerOfTacos
  • Start date
  • Views 275
P

PowerOfTacos

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I was thinking about modding GTA Online with the Recovery services on Se7ensins.
* Don't bother me with the ''bad idea'' of modding GTA, or making my own money! Thanks!

The point is that I'm at least going to try to make it slick. First of all I was wondering if Rockstar bans the character I used, or my whole account, which means my level 88 character.
I know that you can transfer money between characters, so what I was thinking is to create another character, get the money, and progressively transfer it to my other level 88 character.

Or maybe some of you guys have found any other way?

Thanks for the help !

J

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
You can't mod on the Xbox One.

L

Lint6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe your entire GTA:O account is tied to your RSSC account. So you'll need to replace your lvl 88 character with the new one your transferring

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
you are way off base bud. do some research on current gen modding. They ban your console fyi. you cannot transfer money at will whenever you want between characters (first of all characters share bank account). Current gen cannot be modded. You would have to make all new accounts, mod the new account on old gen, and transfer it to current gen. Once your account is on current gen you cannot add to it via modding. You shoudl read some more on the subject before you start your plan. Just some friendly advice.

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
The only way you're able to have modded money on Xbox One is if you transfer over modded stats from 360 or PS3. Also, you wanted to just add money onto your level 88 account, that is impossible because when you transfer the modded character from the previous console it will delete all data of your current next gen level 88 character. So for example, say the modded account was rank 250 with 100,000,000 when you transfer that modded account over to the Xbox One your level 88 will be replaced with level 250 and 100,000,000.

M

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a modded character so long as you have it on an alternative gamertag your current lvl will be fine. Like everyone says though it will have to be transfered from old gen first, and the only money transferable is through characters on same GT through the bank share they have. Best way create new GT on your xbox one, buy a ps3 modded account transfer to that to your GT you made then switch between profiles to access both characters. Once theyre both there its basically the same as switching in game characters anyway

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Question has been answered, I will lock the thread.

Top Bottom