• Thread starter ALEXS2K
  • Start date
  • Views 746
A

ALEXS2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys. I went and purchased the tbgt disk. Is there anyway someone can get on aim with me or teamviewer later in like 5 hours to help me out with it?

also am i going to have to take my xbox apart to hot swap it? or does it not need to be hot swapped.

If your gonna say something gay than gtfo. Im not here to listen to you complain about my noobness.

fartensparten

fartensparten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys. I went and purchased the tbgt disk. Is there anyway someone can get on aim with me or teamviewer later in like 5 hours to help me out with it?

also am i going to have to take my xbox apart to hot swap it? or does it not need to be hot swapped.

If your gonna say something gay than gtfo. Im not here to listen to you complain about my noobness.
First thing, shut up
Second, Use the Search bar and find out the answers
But since Im responding, No I don't do Team Viewer,Yes you are going to have to take it All apart, Including Case and Disk Drive.

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you will have to open your XBox to hotswap.
Unfortunately I do not help people over teamviewer, sorry.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Either way you have to open it up, you could either flash or hotswap.
2. You need blank 8.5gb dual layer discs
3. Sorry lots of work to do so can't help you with team viewer but this tut will help you. (It is retard proof so you should be fine)
4. Once you learn a bit then you can do stuff from this tut

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Get an xbox opening tool. I can get an xbox opened and ready for hotswap in what...2 minutes?
Its really not hard B)

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Get an xbox opening tool. I can get an xbox opened and ready for hotswap in what...2 minutes?
Its really not hard B)

Eh most of the opening tools break after a few, you should be fine without one...

A

ALEXS2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Either way you have to open it up, you could either flash or hotswap.
2. You need blank 8.5gb dual layer discs
3. Sorry lots of work to do so can't help you with team viewer but this tut will help you. (It is retard proof so you should be fine)
4. Once you learn a bit then you can do stuff from this tut

thanks! That tut is pretty good actually. I think i might order a tool today to make it easier for me. lol. i'd like to jtag my box also but im not good with soldering

fartensparten

fartensparten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks! That tut is pretty good actually. I think i might order a tool today to make it easier for me. lol. i'd like to jtag my box also but im not good with soldering
The Soldering's not really the hard part, Llama.com best place for tool kit

mad4mp3z

mad4mp3z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
teh soldering was easy, and the jtagging was easy, so long as you have a jtagable xbox its simple realy, a bit time consuming but hayho

Original Techno

Original Techno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need loads of help then just youtube or google what you want

Top Bottom
Login
Register